• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tikka Stainless 6.5x47 Lapua (Price Drop)

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a Tikka Stainless chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua. Has a Benchmark barrel chambered by Jarrett Rifles. The barrel is 20" 8 twist, with a light to medium Palma type profile. The gun has has approx 200 rounds thru it. Under 1/2 moa gun with 123 Hornady Amax's. McMillan carbon Game Warden stock in Ambush camo. Selling because I have too many guns with not enough time to shoot them. The trigger has a Yo Dave spring and tuned to 1 pound. $1650 shipped. Bi-pod not included.

Attachments

• tikka 6.5x47 l.JPG
    tikka 6.5x47 l.JPG
    591 KB · Views: 146
  • tikka 6.5x47 r.JPG
    tikka 6.5x47 r.JPG
    444 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Selling a Tikka Stainless chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua. Has a Benchmark barrel chambered by Jarrett Rifles. The barrel is 20" 8 twist, with a light to medium Palma type profile. The gun has has approx 200 rounds thru it. Under 1/2 moa gun with 123 Hornady Amax's. McMillan carbon Game Warden stock in Ambush camo. Selling because I have too many guns with not enough time to shoot them. The trigger has a Yo Dave spring and tuned to 1 pound. $1750 shipped. Bi-pod not included.

Selling a Tikka Stainless chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua. Has a Benchmark barrel chambered by Jarrett Rifles. The barrel is 20" 8 twist, with a light to medium Palma type profile. The gun has has approx 200 rounds thru it. Under 1/2 moa gun with 123 Hornady Amax's. McMillan carbon Game Warden stock in Ambush camo. Selling because I have too many guns with not enough time to shoot them. The trigger has a Yo Dave spring and tuned to 1 pound. $1650 shipped. Bi-pod not included.

It’s been a long while back. I think it’s been in my safe for over 10 years.

So they took a Benchmark barrel and chambered that barrel for your Tikka action? Did they true the action as well?

So they took a Benchmark barrel and chambered that barrel for your Tikka action? Did they true the action as well?
I bought the gun from a Hide member several years ago. The gun had not been fired when I bought it from him. I don't know it the action was trued or not.