• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tikka stock

bfm1851

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2005
East Texas
Been looking for an after market stock for my T3. Not many choices out there. Came across the guy, Chad Helmick who can make custom stocks for rifles and he does a tikka at good prices. Has anyone dealt with him before? Know anything about the quality of his work? I spoke with him the other day and he sounded like he knows what he is talking about. Shows a thumb hole tactacal stock for tikka that looks very nice BUT says the bolt will not clear th stock for removal. Have to take rifle out of stock for that.Has me a little worried, what do you'll think?

Thanks

Re: tikka stock

I wouldnt buy a stock that you have to remove just to get the bolt out. You may be able to machine down that area though.

I have a Manners MCS T4 on order, should be here first week of March.

Roedale in Germany makes AICS stocks that fit T3. Google and you'll find contactinfo.

That would be my first choice. Otherwise you can make a McM A-series stock fit, with a bit of customwork on it.

Good luck!