• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T1x extended magazine’s

basman

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2012
Northern Virginia
Has anyone seen an extended magazine to the 22lr? Or a magazine base extender!

for the T1x 22lr.

I’ve done a web Search, but can’t even find a rumor of one.

thanks

Has anyone seen an extended magazine to the 22lr? Or a magazine base extender!

for the T1x 22lr.

I’ve done a web Search, but can’t even find a rumor of one.

thanks

Would be nice for NRL22

Bumping this, still nothing on the market ☹️...

A solution exists on the 455/457 for those that didn't know.

Last edited:
Looks like there is now a solution:

I have one as well. Works better with 12 rounds and the spacer than 14 with a stretched spring. The only issue I had was knocking the base-pad off mid-stage by ramming it into a barricade. I guess a barricade stop is in the future.

I have one as well. Works better with 12 rounds and the spacer than 14 with a stretched spring. The only issue I had was knocking the base-pad off mid-stage by ramming it into a barricade. I guess a barricade stop is in the future.
I ordered one and discovered that the extension did not fully seat onto the magazine. Apparently they changed the dimensions to a “102%” model and the new one is in the mail. It should prevent the problem you encountered with being knocked off on a barricade.

I ordered one and discovered that the extension did not fully seat onto the magazine. Apparently they changed the dimensions to a “102%” model and the new one is in the mail. It should prevent the problem you encountered with being knocked off on a barricade.
Mine was seated fully. Just can't treat my T1x like my 3-gun rifle. :)