• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Tikka T1x KRG bravo

_newshooter

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2022
Texas
Edit*

Looking to sell green KRG bravo for Tikka T1x. I have no use for it. My significant other and sister like the factory stock as it fits them better. $320 shipped

Last edited:
I have one but it’s left handed. I’m sure your looking for a righty

You'll need to slide the trigger guard to make the mag slot nice and tight on bravo. Then it works awesome for b14r

You'll need to slide the trigger guard to make the mag slot nice and tight on bravo. Then it works awesome for b14r
Thanks for the heads up, I was reading it works out the box for some and others need to make adjustments

That's a scammer, looks like he was removed

I have a FDE with a spigot and Harris bipod that can go with it if you’re interested.

Edit*

Looking to sell green KRG bravo for Tikka T1x. I have no use for it. My significant other and sister like the factory stock as it fits them better. $320 shipped

Used. I got it from someone on the hide but looks brand new to me. I installed it on my rifle but brought it out to the range twice. I’ll upload photos when I get home.

But yes, it is right handed
Thanks for the info. Bought one over the weekend. So I’ll pass.

Attached are the photos of the chassis

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    506.9 KB · Views: 62