• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Tikka T1x ready for NRL22 base class

kjeff91

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Moving up to open class so I'm looking to sell this to fund the new rifle. It's a great intro rifle, just shot sub .5" groups at 50 yards and sub 1" at 100 yards. I have 2 mags, 20 moa scope base, Diamondback Tactical 6-24x, steel angled bolt handle and polished titanium bolt knob from Anarchy outdoors, and a Blackhawk bipod(I think, it's a temporary bipod). Much prefer to sell all together, but would split the Burris rings and scope from the rifle. Paypal F&F or G&S +3.5%, cashapp or venmo, doesn't really matter to me. Shipping will be at cost, usually about $30-$50 depending on location.

$825 OBO

Pics:

Reactions: huntnh
Sorry I don't keep track of all 5 websites at once, especially the one that doesn't send me notifications of anything bthat gets posted.

If you have an issue, don't be passive aggressive saying "I'm better off" a full day after I marked it sold. Message me or admins/mods.

Sorry I don't keep track of all 5 websites at once, especially the one that doesn't send me notifications of anything bthat gets posted.

If you have an issue, don't be passive aggressive saying "I'm better off" a full day after I marked it sold. Message me or admins/mods.
Then why post on that site?
Passive aggressive?
And. I posted on that site and pm'd you, before you even listed it on this site.
It was a shit play.
Especially since it was $25 more.
But then, price is irrellivant.
No matter. Life is short.
Have a good day.

Then why post on that site?
Passive aggressive?
And. I posted on that site and pm'd you, before you even listed it on this site.
It was a shit play.
Especially since it was $25 more.
But then, price is irrellivant.
No matter. Life is short.
Have a good day.
Why are you mad? He apologized. I get it. Multiple site listings. There will be other for sale, I’m sure you’ll find one...