• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3 .223

Changed

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2012
    Tikka .223 24" barrel, blued. In factory stock with mountain tactical 20MOA Rail. This is the most accurate factory rifle I've ever laid hands on. Hands down.

Rifle as it comes from factory with rail and T3X Bolt knob. - $SPF

Pics to Follow.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 136B0F71-2EAF-4FC9-A538-FFE57777ADEB.jpeg
      136B0F71-2EAF-4FC9-A538-FFE57777ADEB.jpeg
      393.8 KB · Views: 85
    Rifle received. Rifle came exactly as described. All imperfections were stated before purchase. Packaged well and The_Count replied promptly to my texts. Even called me to describe rifle, shipping and the 223 load he's been using. Never had a guy offer to let me return rifle if I was unhappy with rifle when received. Buy with confidence!!!

Rifle received. Rifle came exactly as described. All imperfections were stated before purchase. Packaged well and The_Count replied promptly to my texts. Even called me to describe rifle, shipping and the 223 load he's been using. Never had a guy offer to let me return rifle if I was unhappy with rifle when received. Buy with confidence!!!
    Thank you, Sir. It was a pleasure working with you. Happy shooting!