• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tikka T3 Lite Left Hand 300WinMag

CrazyManInCincy

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2014
What would be a good price for a used one? Is a 300 win mag the right choice for a beginner ?

Wild man .... Tikka is good bang for the buck but starting out with a 300 wm lite... You won't stay and shoot very long...

I would know cause I am all about the 300 wm and have a few light weight but then again those are hunting rifles... You carry them all day and make one shot. Recoil is no big deal in that situation....

For plinking I would go with something less... If your on a real tight budget ... Just a simple 308 will do the trick for $$ savings ... You can find some good deals here on hide if you watch for them, plus good deals on bulk ammo if you don't load.

Also keep in mind your budget for glass ... No fun to go shoot with crappy glass.

Good luck