• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Tikka T3 synthetic stock options.

emmagator

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2010
Ok what would be a good synthetic stock for a Tikka T3. I have found a few, but they seem to lean more towards the tactical style stocks. Im interested in a good long range hunting stock, that will work good with factory lug and barrel. I know this is a more tactical shooting forum, but thought id ask.Thanks

Re: Tikka T3 synthetic stock options.

Call Tom at Manners stocks. He can inlet any of his for the Tikka.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Tom at Manners stocks. He can inlet any of his for the Tikka. </div></div>

Do you know this from personal experience? Do you own a Tikka? Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own one and yes manners can inlet for one </div></div> Cool thanks. What do you guys think of the MCS-T for a hunting stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: emmagator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own one and yes manners can inlet for one </div></div> Cool thanks. What do you guys think of the MCS-T for a hunting stock? </div></div>

I think that probably one of your better options.

Manners rocks, you'll be nothing but pleased with one. STRONG and LIGHT, quite the winning combination for a hunting rifle. Tom and his crew are quite the gentlemen to deal with as well.

-matt