• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3/T3x - Ball Bolt Handle

ramsfan6239

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2017
Scotia NY
Does anyone know where I can get a ball bolt handle for the T3/T3x right now? I found this one here:

But googling their name shows a thread back to this forum that they're just taking peoples money and not shipping anything. The only other one is from Sterk but they're out of stock everywhere.

If anyone knows I would appreciate it greatly.

Does anyone know where I can get a ball bolt handle for the T3/T3x right now? I found this one here:

But googling their name shows a thread back to this forum that they're just taking peoples money and not shipping anything. The only other one is from Sterk but they're out of stock everywhere.

If anyone knows I would appreciate it greatly.

@cannoncrossfire /Sterk makes handles 2 times a year. Get ahold of him and place your order and wait for the next batch.

Reactions: cannoncrossfire
Just got in touch, says it will be 2-3 months. That's way to long. Can I send my stock bolt handle to anyone to get it done?

Just got in touch, says it will be 2-3 months. That's way to long. Can I send my stock bolt handle to anyone to get it done?
Just order what you want from Anarchy....

Reactions: fxdrider
I’d really love for someone to come out with one that’s shaped more like the Sako M10 handle with that angular Z shape.