• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos tikka t3 tactical

S12A

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2009
Australia
my new tikka t3 in .308 ,leupold vx3 3.5-10 x 40 ...hoping to send into the custom shop to get m1 turrets fitted. cam tape originally to hold scope covers on , had problems with getting the eyepiece cover to stay.. thn i decided i liked it! gonna paint soon i hope!

Re: tikka t3 tactical

great rifle, i have the the super varmint in .308 (almost the exaxt same rifle)..

there both fantastic... and great to 800 yards +

smile.gif

the super varmint is a nice rifle!

im looking at modifying mine as i get the cash ... i have a few things already but the plan is;
burriss extreme tactical ring ,
a EGW 20moa picatinny rail ,
mcann SIRS ,
its also going to inherit my leupold mk4 3.5-10x40 m3 once i can afford an s&b for my barrett 98b.
and hopefullly an upgrade to the magazine to 10 shot metal mags when a system becomes available... also planning on painting it up.
the only thing i dont really like with the rifle is how light the stock is, it doesnt balance very well with the heavy barrel and muzzle brake... any ideas to help that thanks

hi boys, this is my tikka t3 tactical, in 308win, barrel 24"..i love this rifle!

o0q7ae.jpg

nice rifle mate! yeah its the sako brake that either comes with the rifle or u can buy it for about 200 AUD ..