• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Tikka T3 Varmint 6,5x55 SE

Julle

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2011
Finland
Hi guys! Here is my T3 as it is at the moment.

-Tikka T3 Varmint 6,5x55 SE
-600mm barrel, 8" twist
-Factory set trigger
-Optlilock mounts
-Nightforce NXS 5,5-22x50, MLR, mil/mil
-Schultz & Larsen suppressor
-Harris bipod

Had to add some tape to get a nice fit for the butlers...

Re: Tikka T3 Varmint 6,5x55 SE

That has a sinister appearance. Us Missourians can't own cans. We're jealous.

I like it. What do you think about the Schultz? Or have you not had time to shoot it?

snyper: I like the Schultz, not a very light or pretty, but it performs very good. I´m planning to thread the barrel on my 222, shorten the can and try it on that too.

Dougie: We can get suppressors but they have to be rigistered as a gun part from this summer on. New gun law...

I have a blanco McMillan A5, it´s been milled for the T3 as we speak. Also waiting some non plastic parts too.

Love the suppressor! I have a deep desire for one but no go here, they work brilliantly. I spent an afternoon with 2 guys shooting .308's with suppressors. Way to go!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: julle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">snyper: I like the Schultz, not a very light or pretty, but it performs very good. I´m planning to thread the barrel on my 222, shorten the can and try it on that too.

Dougie: We can get suppressors but they have to be rigistered as a gun part from this summer on. New gun law...

I have a blanco McMillan A5, it´s been milled for the T3 as we speak. Also waiting some non plastic parts too. </div></div>

Very cool! I didn't know that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many inches is 600mm? =P </div></div>

Hehe... 23,6 inches.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many inches is 600mm? =P </div></div>

'bout 24"

N