• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD Tikka T3X 223 New In Box 20" Blued JRTXE312C

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a new in box Tikka T3X 223. It is blued with 20" barrel. 1 in 8" twist. The box has never been opened. I will try to post pics later today. $660.00 shipped.

I have this rifle, chopped it to 17”, adjusted the trigger. It’s a sweet rifle purpose built for ear-holing pigs.
Sweet. I wish someone made a superlte folding chassis for Tikkas.

Not threaded…
I have one that cloverleafs 77smk’s. The 20” 8 twist was damn near impossible to find when I was looking. I’m lefty but was glad to locate a RH. Someone’s gonna have a Merry Christmas - GLWS.

I have that exact rifle that I use coyote hunting some,mine shoots lights out with 53 grain V MAX with Benchmark or Varget.Mine was not threaded new but had it threaded,barely enough meat to make 5/8-24 thread.Correction,mine is T3 ,so same barrel,action and trigger but with better bolt shroud,stock,and lug.