• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tikka T3X CTR 24" in 6.5CM

Recoil_Dave

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2019
Selling my Tikka T3X CTR chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, with a 24 inch barrel. What you see is what you get. Needs a Tikka CTR magazine if you wish to shoot it with this stock, or upgrade it to a chassis that uses AICS mags. Trigger has the spring upgrade, bringing it down to exactly 1.5lbs, reliably. Original trigger spring included. Will throw in an Atlasworks bolt handle for free. Barrel has exactly 694 rounds through it, and was last shooting 0.32" 5 shot groups at 100 yards, with handloads and inside a chassis and with me doing my part. The rifle was well taken care of and has -PLENTY- of life left.

Cost is just $840 shipped to your FFL from my FFL, priced to move! Payment via PP F&F, with no comments.

Yes, I am brand new to the Sniper's Hide PX, but I have been a member over at ARFCOM since 2013 and retain a 99% seller rating with 88 total feedback review, and will be willing to provide proof of credibility upon request.

rifle1.jpg
rifle2.jpg
rifle3.jpg
rifle4.jpg
handle.jpg

Last edited: