• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tikka T3X CTR 24in, 6.5CM

k-space

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2020
TX
Tikka 24" T3X CTR in 6.5 CM with Factory 0 MOA rail.
Gun is in excellent condition with small handling mark near end of barrel (see pic). No damage to barrel threads or crown. I bought this new to be used as hunting/target rifle and it's too heavy for hunting. 152 rounds through the barrel.
$925 with PVA Jet Blast muzzle brake.

Attachments

• Tikka CTR.jpg
    Tikka CTR.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 554
  • Barrel scratch.jpg
    Barrel scratch.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:
New sub her and couldn't resist. Still available?
Also, can you confirm that this is a 24" length?

What is the current price on it and how would you like to process payment. (First time buying thru here)

$850 for the CTR and the Jet Blast brake. If you reside in Texas we don't have to go through an FFL. Otherwise, the transfer goes though that person. Paypal is how I've done transactions in the past.

$850 for the CTR and the Jet Blast brake. If you reside in Texas we don't have to go through an FFL. Otherwise, the transfer goes though that person. Paypal is how I've done transactions in the past.
I do live in Texas. I’ll send you my contact information thru private message that way you can contact me