• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3X CTR aftermarket stocks!????????

DrDeath

Colonel
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2009
Does any aftermarket stock company or chasis - make a stock/chasis for a Tikka T3X CTR that allows me to use the stock Tikka CTR Magazines??

I thought maybe Bell and Carlson or KRG Bravo but they have not responded to my emails and requests. Thanks.
And yes I know there are other magazine
Options but I have a lot of CTR mags!

many including the ones you listed.

KRG specifically has a model designated for the CTR. Bravo would be the easy button and best bang for your buck, IMO.

Ive tried most of the adjustable stocks that you can use with the CTR mags. McMillan, KRG, Grayboe. The KRG Bravo is the cheapest and most versatile. You get some added weight but it’s negligible.

Your best bang for your buck is the bravo They feed well with ctr mag.I would seriously consider a bravo and add adj components as you like.Really nice affordable! chassis.

Reactions: YotaEer
Your best bang for your buck is the bravo They feed well with ctr mag.I would seriously consider a bravo and add adj components as you like.Really nice affordable! chassis.
can confirm. the CTR mag bravo with the TRG folder back end is the tits

mBDvGEE.jpg

Reactions: lou400a