• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tikka T3X KRG Bravo 6.5cm

Zetlock

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Fredericksburg, VA
Selling my Tikka T3X sitting in a black KRG Bravo that accepts AICS mags. 24” oem barrel in 6.5cm. Shoots .6moa with minimal load development. Will include a 5/8x24 muzzle thread protector. Barrel has a little rash from vice when originally removed.
Asking $1250+shipping for the rifle and Tikka action wrench. Price does not include Bipod, optic, rings, brake or anything else pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_6212.jpeg
    IMG_6212.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_6211.jpeg
    IMG_6211.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 334
Quick question, I have the Tikka t3x Veil (6.5 PRC) in which I have been wanting to upgrade chassis to KRG Bravo.
But when I go to KRG site I see this message "*We do not guarantee proper feeding with the KRG/Tikka T3/6.5PRC combo".

Have you ever had any feed issues?
Sorry if I'm out of line asking question but I just joined to get some additional knowledge :)

@Shooter5
I’ve never had any issues with this rifle (feeding included) but this rifle is a 6.5 Creedmoor…I can’t vouch for how the 6.5PRC will feed/perform in the Bravo.
That being said if you wanted to give this one a try I’d be willing to sell the chassis separate from the barreled action.

Last edited:
Okay, I am willing to split this up as follows:
Tikka S/A Bravo Chassis (Black): $325 shipped
Tikka T3X Barreled action (6.5creedmoor) w/trigger, muzzle thread protector, and Tikka action wrench: $875 plus shipping

Trades I will entertain:
Aero Solus Chassis for Rem 700
Manners/McMillan Stocks that will accept a trigger hanger
Triggertech Special/Diamond Single Stage Flat
6.5creed barrel 24-26" for ARC Coup De Grace