• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tikka T3x Lite 6.5 Creedmoor shorty rifle (suppressor ready)

drew_235

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 22, 2019
Minnesota
For Sale: Tikka T3x Lite 6.5 Creedmoor, blued barrel that has been shortened to 16.5" and threaded 1/2-28.
Less than 40 rounds through this - it was going to be a lightweight, suppressed swamp rifle, but I ended up going in another direction. As it sits, without rings, scope, or can, it weighs 5# 12.5 oz.
Will ship in a Tikka box with all original hardware and a OEM magazine.

$540 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. Payment via Paypal F&F, Paypal goods + 3% or USPS MO.

image (1).jpg

Reactions: kevinsachs
Yes, 1/2"-28. The T3x Lite barrel does not support 5/8"-24 unless you get it short enough to need an SBR stamp. I can throw in a 1/2"-28 to 5/8"-24 adapter if needed (there is a Hide member that makes them).

Sold. I'm headed to the FedEx store in the next 5 minutes to ship this out. Should anything fall through, the buyer not like it, etc. I will let everyone know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: StihlTech
Dang, that's what I get for actually getting something done on my week off instead of surfing the classifieds:(🤣

Reactions: drew_235
What kind of velocities were you seeing with that short barrel? I have a T3x 6.5 CM that I am thinking about doing the same thing to.

What kind of velocities were you seeing with that short barrel? I have a T3x 6.5 CM that I am thinking about doing the same thing to.
I never chronographed this rifle but there is a HUGE thread in the bolt action forum that talks about velocities for shorty rifles - the velocity drop is obviously real, but it's not as horrible as everyone assumes.