• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tikka T3X Lite Stainless 223

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling my Tikka T3X Lite SS 223 8 twist. It was bought new by me 7/26/23 and has been to the range 3 times and has less than 200 rounds on it. It's a 2023 build date. Only selling it because I just prefer my Impact and don't see myself using it much. It shoots Norma 77gr golden target in the .6's and .7's for 5 shots and is sub 1/2moa with Federal LE 77gr TMK, FGMM 77gr SMK, and my pet load (24gr Varget 77gr Berger OTM). Nothing has been done to the rifle other than torqueing the action screws to 35inlbs and adjusting the trigger down around 2lbs.

The rifle is like new with the manual, the 4rd mag it came with plus an additional 6rd mag. I chucked the box because it got mangled but I cut the end off with the SN info and kept that which I'll include.

I'm $914.17 total into the rifle and extra mag not including transfer. ($792 for the rifle + $39 for the mag + $58.17 sales tax + $25 shipping)

I'll take $775 shipped for it or $700 FTF in the Tampa area. For FTF you must be a FL resident and have a CCW or LE credentials or be willing to meet at an FFL for transfer if you're not a resident or don't have CCW/LE. Payment via Zelle, Venmo, USPS MO or certified/cashiers check.

NO TRADES. I'm selling to fund a ZCO 420 which I'm ordering new to get exactly what I want.

I also have a Nightforce 2.5-10x42 Mil-R in a Spuhr SCT-3001 mount and MKM level (new style) I can sell with it as well or just the mount. $1600 for the optic with mount and level or $150 if you just want the mount.

Last edited: