• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tikka T3X Lite Veil Wideland Camo .308

UNRL Ghandi

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
Maryland
Selling a slightly used Tikka T3X Lite .308 with the Veil Wideland camo pattern and 22" barrel. Comes with one mag. Scope, rings, and YHM compensator not included. Will ship with thread protector on barrel. I've put maybe a box of Hornady Whitetail ammo through it and it shot great but decided I want something with a shorter barrel for hiking through the woods and hunting suppressed. Looking for $1075 shipped (firm). If it doesn't sell I might use the action for a build next year.

Not looking for any trades on this one.

Will accept PayPal (friends and family), Zelle, USPS MO, or personal check (ships after check clears).

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!

IMG_4653 (2).jpg
IMG_4654.jpg
IMG_4655.jpg
IMG_4656.jpg
IMG_4657.jpg

Bump for a nice hunting rifle if you're looking for something lightweight and accurate.

Another bump for a quality guy. Bought a CTR from him earlier this year and the transaction was top notch.

Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments. :)

Only selling this one because I caught the bug to build a hunting rifle off the MDT HNT26 stock and Lone Peak Fuzion TI action.

To the top!