• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tikka T3x TAC A1 Compact 16" 308 with extras $1550

bribassguy

PRS Shooter -
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2010
Central PA
Tikka T3x TAC A1 Compact 16" 308 $1550

Up for sale is my Tikka T3X Tac A1 16" compact barrel chambered in .308. The barrel is factory, round count is 180; 8 boxes of FGMM 168gr and 1 of 175gr. Rifle saw factory FGMM groups have been as tight as a ⅓" and on a bad day it shoots ¾moa. I haven't Chrono'ed it but MV should be around 2650. This is an absolute Tack driver, and I thought I'd run tac class or production class with it this year but plans have change as I took a new role at work and will be traveling too much to be gone shooting on the weekend. The two stage trigger is set to a remarkable and consistent 1½# pull. This trigger frickin rocks! It was my first Tikka and is almost as smooth as my TL3. Light years ahead of most production rifles.

Price includes:
- ASR brake M18x1
- 3 qty 10rd Tikka Factory Mags (these are double stack single feed that work, unlike ARC mags)
- YoDave Trigger spring (Have the original spring as well)
- Rifle has a custom forend weight (currently painted but shown below in the white)
- Aera 419 Arca Rail (old style, no arca lock)

Add ons:
+$100 Seekins PMR 30mm 1.45" high. These clear a 50mm on the flat top rail.

Glamour shots. Tripod and Can not included.
IMG_7880[1].JPG

Steel weight / mounting point for Arca Rail really helped to balance out the rifle with the short barrel. The space is shown in the white so you can see it better but is currently coated in black.
IMG_7879[1].JPG

Fired one shot and made scope adjustment then shot this group. Windage was good but dialed too much elevation. Lesser men would just put quater over the flyer.
IMG_1042[1].JPG

IMG_7862[1].JPG

Last edited:
Would you sell rifle without the extra add ons? Maybe just the trigger spring. Really dont need the arca rail and muzzle brake