• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3x TAC A1

leatherman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2007
Tulsa, OK
This little rifle caught my and am looking for your input on It. Wanting to build a new 6.5, but saw this and it is half the price of my build specs. So all you Tikka owe res please speak up.

A friend has one in .260 while he has not shot it yet looking at it it is very hard to see it giving anything up to rifles costing much more. The way the stock folds and opens feels very solid and smooth.

I don't have the exact rifle but I do have a Tikka T3 TSR-1 in 260. I picked it up about 30 days ago and have about 60 rounds down the pipe so far. I just shot this group today at 425 yards with factory hornady ELD ammo.
I would say go for it. Or pick up the TSR.
afa2d0204236027706b544c9a72c318c.jpg
d24d5c1d5fc28f706c4e120fbb7c0273.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I got 1 allocated to my business and sold it to a friend the same day. Very impressive rifle. Everything feels quality and Id be happy with the rifle e exactly as it is. This will be one of the best factory rifles to have. The Bergara rifles are at the top of my list too.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, little rifle really caught my eye. I've got a couple of custom builds, and just couldn't see waiting a year for my receiver, plus an extra. 500 will get me a complete rifle. Thanks