• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka t3x tact t1 value

blacklab1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2018
A friend of mine got himself into a bit of a financial jam and wants me help him out. He has a t3 in 6.5 creedmoor with around 300ish rounds through it that he wants to sell me, just the rifle no glass or mount. I don’t really need it but I don’t mind helping him out. Does anyone know what a fair price would be? New ones seem to average around 1800-1900 but I haven’t found any prices on used ones. He’s a friend so I don’t want to short change him but I don’t want to lose money ether.
Thanks in advance.

If it’s your real friend that you really want to help. Then pay up what he wants or what he pays originally. If you just looking to get deal don’t, it will infect your relationship.

Look back here on some references. One is below. Another went for $1200 here. I’ve seen them $1500-$1800 range depending on condition and add ons

Reactions: blacklab1
If it’s your real friend that you really want to help. Then pay up what he wants or what he pays originally. If you just looking to get deal don’t, it will infect your relationship.
I’m not really looking for a deal. He never set a price, he said make him a fair offer. I’m not sure what a fair offer is.