• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Till hell freezes over?

Quicksilver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2013
College Station, TX
Well, I called the BATF today and found out my Form 4 was filed/completed August 15th.

Hooray (or so I thought) I should be getting my suppressor in a few months! Wrong.

I was told it will be NINE (9) MONTHS from the day it was processed until I will receive the paperwork from them. What?!?
I submitted the tax stamp/form 4/ect in APRIL of 2013. I was expecting to have my suppressor by Christmas. WTF.

Sorry to bitch and moan, im just really pissed that I will be waiting essentially a whole year for a damn suppressor now. Insane!!!!!
Anyone else got this response lately????

I just got one back last week . Submitted January 9th, Approved September 5th in my hand the 8th

I just got one back last week . Submitted January 9th, Approved September 5th in my hand the 8th

Holy crap.
I am expecting my TBAC to get to the dealer this week, and THEN still have the Form 4.
At this rate, it may be next hunting season before I get it in my hands.

I feel you man. I sent my stuff in February expecting to get it last week maybe. Called and was told about October 21 give or take. At the rate things are going though I'll have my suppressors before I have my damn rifles and pistol I ordered around the same time!

Just think. You could meet a girl, get married, and have the kid, all
Before a form is returned.

Just think. You could meet a girl, get married, and have the kid, all
Before a form is returned.

This actually made my day. Since that time, I have: Gotten divorced, sold her car, bought a mud truck, built an engine for said truck and knocked out a semester of college. Pretty damn funny. She left with ONE rifle, the 7mm08, and that's just fine with me. It was a savage anyway :)

Last edited:
This actually made my day. Since that time, I have: Gotten divorced, sold her car, bought a mud truck, built an engine for said truck and knocked out a semester of college. Pretty damn funny. She left with ONE rifle, the 7mm08, and that's just fine with me. It was a savage anyway :)

This is the best possible turn this thread could have taken, well, minus someone posting that our cans are ready to be picked up.
Picks of the truck?

Do you miss the rifle?

That's pretty damn funny :D

Ill have to go out and snap some pics of the truck. And, No, I don't miss that rifle. It wasn't bad, but it was the first rifle that I'd ever messed with that you could only get 2-3 shots out of before the accuracy went apeshit (barrel got hot FAST).

submitted my Form 4 in February, was told second pending on July 15th and that it would be at most, 90 days after that. That was told to me in September. i called Monday of this week and all they can say is "9 months from when it was submitted." im at 9 months now. damn... it would be great if that thing got approved this week. Im having to make other arrangement to mount my TBAC 30BA on my 300 BO SBR so i can have it with me hunting this season and use it as silent varmint killing fun.

Ah, remember back when they first moved over to WV, and were getting forms out in 30 days? Then decided the old system of "Wait Forever" was better? Fuckers.