• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

time for a Memorial Day special

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    Through caution to the wind. pick your favorite Cadex rifle or chassis, and let's talk Memorial Day sales for 'hide members only.

PM for for special pricing through May 30, 2018. Order it now, plan to shoot in June. Severl models in-stock, or choose to pick your options and finish and get it ordered from the factory. Either way is good. Drop me a note.

I spoke with you a couple weeks ago on pricing. What is the discounted sale price on chassis?

Order placed. Thanks John!

Through caution to the wind. pick your favorite Cadex rifle or chassis, and let's talk Memorial Day sales for 'hide members only.

PM for for special pricing through May 30, 2018. Order it now, plan to shoot in June. Severl models in-stock, or choose to pick your options and finish and get it ordered from the factory. Either way is good. Drop me a note.

Any update on shipping?

Im still waiting :p