• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time for Labor Day Sale

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    Watch for sale items, or

Nyp-gun.png
    The Cadex Name Your Own Price Event

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Well, tell me what you are looking for, and be prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

Prices are still low for 'hide members. email me for any inquires.

Now is a good time to order. We have some of the Lite Strike and Lite Comp in Rem 700 SA and LA in-stock, and factory wait times to spec your own chassis, color, receiver and pimp-out your rifle are some of the quickest turnaround times in a year. More popular orders are 5 weeks, larger caliber / ELR 6-7 weeks, and rifles 3-5 months. Time to get your wife to buy you a .50 cal Tremor rifle. :love:

Prices are still low for 'hide members. email me for any inquires.

Now is a good time to order. We have some of the Lite Strike and Lite Comp in Rem 700 SA and LA in-stock, and factory wait times to spec your own chassis, color, receiver and pimp-out your rifle are some of the quickest turnaround times in a year. More popular orders are 5 weeks, larger caliber / ELR 6-7 weeks, and rifles 3-5 months. Time to get your wife to buy you a .50 cal Tremor rifle. :love:
    Do you have cadex chassis for stiller 2.6" chrytac?