• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Time of crisis!!!

palle2612

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Denmark. Thats Europe
We as people rarely think of people with no money..

This picture taken in the heart of Europe, shows that poor people exsists all over the world..

This bag-lady walking around in her old and ripped jeans, barely covering her body, carries bags with all her belongings, can not be overseen..

Take time to think that some people have less than you, that drives pick-up trucks the size of a bus and uses gas well above whats needed to heat a small house, all while you are eating steake´s that could feed a family in Haiti....Think about it...

url]
[/img]

Re: Time of crisis!!!

I work to earn my gas-guzzler! Also work to feed it! Ditto the food!!

Would definitely work for some a that TOO!

Bob

Thanks for fixing the pic H20, but I think the fact that you cant see the hot chick while reading the story adds to the dramatic effect. While reading the paragraph on poverty I was imagining a dirty woman in ripped up clothes dragging a potato bag around with all her belongings in it, basically someone that shankster would date.

"Many people are talking about the poor. But, very few people talk <span style="font-weight: bold">to</span> the poor."