• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time to 86 Yahoo Email.

CaptNemo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2009
    Southern Alabama
    I have a couple of Yahoo email accounts, and Yahoo news is leaning farther and farther to the left.
    I have a gmail account as well, but google is a huge data vacuum.

Is there another free email service that won't piss me off every time I use it ?

I bit the bullet and setup my own email, along with a few addresses for family. Epik is hosting sites everyone else is deplatforming, so I figured they may stick around longer. Averaged out to under $10 a month on a 5 year lease.

Took about 30 minutes to register a domain & hosting, then a few minutes to add emails. Most difficult part was hooking up their anonymous WHOIS on the domain as the menus didn't quite match the tutorial.

Reactions: Holliday
    Yahoo has been leftists for years, worsened by their purchase by Verizon. Use them for spam bullshit, they're paying for it, not you, just bleed their resources.

As for Google, well, they're far more to the left than Yahoo will ever be. They're the ringleader of all the left techs, and in all of tech you won't find a single conservative firm. Not. A. One.

I recommend ProtonMail for pure privacy concerns.

Anybody use Tutonota? Looks like it may be slightly better than proton with who all gets encrypted as it is per recipient not per email

LOL yahoo

You mean the faggots that literally disabled all of their article comments because 90% of the responses were telling them what a bunch of shills they were?

I have had the same yahoo email address for 20 years. It is literally the only one I've ever had. Not changing.

I like yahoo, I find their news stories every morning hilarious. It’s nice to wake up with a smile ya know?

They're going to get the data anyway because there's a significant chance the person you're emailing is at Google.

Bah, you guys know nothing about bot harvesting :D

@Yahoo
    #Yahoo
    @VPN
    #VPN

Now, sit back and watch :D
    BTW, Proton works very well for me (hrmm since it's now Proton.Me that could be freudian or macavellian, your call) .

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    I have a couple of Yahoo email accounts, and Yahoo news is leaning farther and farther to the left.

Is there another free email service that won't piss me off every time I use it ?

Reactions: Redheeler
    My Yahoo has a great name and is only used for spam purposes.

I think it's been full and self deleting for years at this point. It's about 20 years old, and I've never cleaned it.