• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time to ban Black Friday

nkextramedals.jpg

When you have to put that shit on your pants, you have made it in life

The thing is this family is destroyed. The kid is going to jail for who knows how long. They are talking about charges against the parents because the kid used daddys gun. They are going to get sued out of existence. The dad will probably lose his job due to the company he works for not wanting to deal with the fallout (protests,etc). 4 kids are dead those familys are devastated. Merry Christmas. What the fuck is up with kids thinking its ok to go to school and start blasting?

The thing is this family is destroyed. The kid is going to jail for who knows how long. They are talking about charges against the parents because the kid used daddys gun. They are going to get sued out of existence. The dad will probably lose his job due to the company he works for not wanting to deal with the fallout (protests,etc). 4 kids are dead those familys are devastated. Merry Christmas. What the fuck is up with kids thinking its ok to go to school and start blasting?

I think Columbine really got the ball rolling because the crazy kids see that on TV and it becomes a valid option. Plus American public schools are shitholes where the inmates run the asylum.

Reactions: kmckinnon
Oh shit. This ain’t at all what I thought it was going to be. I figured you were finally calling it out for being Black! Haha. I mean we don’t have a White Friday!