• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time to say howdy.... and wish you all good health and fortune.

StilMakesSperm

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2022
Arkansas
First ! ... Ok when the registration process asked for a username and that it could be anything! I took it as a challenge. I actually thought the first thing that would come about was, BANNED! LOL But seriously not here to blow smoke or jump on people. I'm in Arkansas. I served (a plain 4 years) in the NAVY. It was VAQ-130 Zappers out of Whidbey Isl. NAS. Nothing happened in my 4 yes. I wasn't superman. Just plain old E3/ E4 then discharge to go on my marry way. I did try LEO / Corrections but quit after being asked to come work a friend's gun store, YAY! ... time passed had kids and currently try to keep the BOY from sticking things in the outlets! j/k NOT NOT a BR MEGA star. I just plink a lot and a tremendous amount of standing fire / Sitting / Prone. IT just suits me that's all. Just joined for a place to waste time and grab a laugh or 4. Just plain old ordinary retiree. Shot a lot of rimfire silhouette NRA / IHMSA and IHMSA Big Bore with Wichita's. I wish you all well and I'd laugh if you told me to take a hike.

Welcome ! From Eastern Washington State ! You'll fit right in.