• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Times Up Biden(s)

Ravenworks

Zebco Pro Staffer
Minuteman
  • Feb 8, 2019
    Somewhere
    GOP Senators Launch a Probe Into Hunter Biden

Dear Mr. Murray:
    The Committee on Finance and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs ("the committees") are reviewing potential conflicts of interest posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden and his associates during the Obama administration, particularly with respect to his business activities in Ukraine and China. In addition to several letters that the committees have sent to other agencies as part of that inquiry, the Committee on Finance also has written to the Department of Treasury regarding potential conflicts of interest in the Obama-era CFIUS approved transaction which gave control of Henniges, an American maker of anti-vibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government. That transaction included Rosemont Seneca Partners, a company formed in 2009 by Hunter Biden, Christopher Heinz, and others.
    We write to request information about whether Hunter Biden used government-sponsored travel to help conduct private business, to include his work for Rosemont Seneca and related entities in China and Ukraine. In December of 2013, one month after Rosemont Seneca's joint venture with Bohai Capital to form BHR, Hunter Biden reportedly flew aboard Air Force Two with then-Vice President Biden to China. While in China, he helped arrange for Jonathan Li, CEO of Bohai Capital, to "shake hands" with Vice President Biden.4 Afterward, Hunter Biden met with Li for reportedly a "social meeting." After the China trip, BHR's business license was approved. Then, in 2015, BHRjoined with Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) to acquire Henniges, which was the "biggest Chinese investment into US automotive manufacturing assets to date."
    In addition to business dealings in China, Hunter Biden also served as a board member for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company. In April 2014, around the time Hunter Bidenjoined Burisma, Vice President Biden reportedly became the "public face of the administration's handling of Ukraine." It is unclear whether Hunter Biden received government sponsored travel or a protective detail for these endeavors.
    Accordingly, to help the committees better understand Hunter Biden's travel arrangements to conduct business related to his dealings in Ukraine and China, among other countries, while he received a protective detail, please provide the following information no later than February 19, 2020:
    1. Please describe the protective detail that Hunter Biden received while his father was Vice President.
    2. Please provide a list of all dates and locations of travel, international and domestic, for Hunter Biden while he received a protective detail. In your response, please note whether his travel was on Air Force One or Two, or other government aircraft, as applicable and whether additional family members were present for each trip.
    We anticipate that your written response and most of the responsive documents will be unclassified. Please send all unclassified material directly to the Committees. In keeping with the requirements of Executive Order 13526, if any of the responsive documents do contain classified information, please segregate all unclassified material within the classified documents, provide all unclassified information directly to the Committees, and provide a classified addendum to the Office of Senate Security. The Committees comply with all laws and regulations governing the handling of classified information. The Committees are not bound, absent their prior agreement, by any handling restrictions or instructions on unclassified information unilaterally asserted by the Executive Branch.
    If you have any questions about this request, please contact Joshua Flynn-Brown of Chairman Grassley's staff at (202) 224-4515 or Brian Downey and Scott Wittmann of Chairman Johnson's staff at (202) 224-4751. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Sincerely,
    Charles E. Grassley
    Chairman
    Committee on Finance
    Ron Johnson
    Chairman
    Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs

I would be shocked , happy but shocked if there are any charges pressed that lead to any jail time for any of them . I wish the republicans had more back bone to put the guilty in jail but they don't seem to have much of a spine for it . hillary is still free and her tax free foundation is still up and running .

Nothing will happen. Republicans/democrats are all the same. They all have dirt on each other that’s why nothing will ever happen. Something is real fucked up when you make millions and billions “serving” people. That goes for religion too.

I would be shocked , happy but shocked if there are any charges pressed that lead to any jail time for any of them . I wish the republicans had more back bone to put the guilty in jail but they don't seem to have much of a spine for it . hillary is still free and her tax free foundation is still up and running .

I'm gonna go ahead and get ahead of this.

Acudaowner did not kill himself.

?

Trump is going to take time to say a few things soon. Maybe.....just maybe.......there's more to say and bring out.

Nothing will happen as Bidens are just a tip , corroupt practices like this have been a driver of US foreign policy decades , you can find other Hunter Bidens liek this in just about any country US ,bombed,regimechanged, has troops in . Still stupid fucks cheerlead for just about every war . Even tough its only goal is to enrich a small group of ruling elite first by grifting taxpayers money second pick clean any meat on bones of country its waged against.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3516/kosovo-privatization

Ukraine since coup is realy in bad place and still vultures prick it clean for bilions and then virtue signal about Trump withoulding aid.WTF

GOP Senators Launch a Probe Into Hunter Biden

Nice work by Repubs to keep the guise of actually holding people accountable, but this is a Swamp Monster that will likely never go down. Not one single thing will happen here except political theater is my guess, but perhaps the Republicans will finally stop stealing defeat from the jaws of victory. 2012 should have been the ultimate layup win for Mitt, but like a good Republican he found a way to fail.

Let's hope these yahoos have finally figured out how to not fumble while tripping over the 1 yard line....

Like others have said they all have dirt on each other R or D next to your name doesn't matter. All they do when they get to office is try to figure out how they can get their hand in the public cookie jar for their own personal gain........but if any president can expose it it is TRUMP that is why they both hate him.

Has anyone in the news world done a chart of how deep Ukraine goes? Everyone that could have tentacles into it? I'd love to know the run down of not just House and Senate, but also big$ donors and private sector 'wink wink' deals.

McCabe leaked classified material and lied to cover it up. Comey actually admitted to leaking classified material. Brennan, Clapper, Strozk,.......... the list goes on. But the FBI didn a swat raid on an 80 year old with CNN getting an exclusive.

Reading between the lines. If you are from outside the crooked circle.... we'll throw your ass under the jail. Sneeze while we are attempting and you may catch a bullet. Inside the crooked circle and you can't be touched.

Just yesterday Wray says that they have taken steps to not decieve the FISA courts anymore. In other words....you fuckers better cover your tracks better or else.
    Multiple actors in the FBI CIA DHS attempted a coup of Trump and well....we are sorry??
    Fuck the FBI CIA DHS.
    But wait. Go look around the state capital and they will be knocking at your door. Type in something here and they will threaten Frank's livelihood to get to you.
    Just-Us

Because the republicans are just as scummy as the dems.

They are both organized crime

And that tells you everything you need to know. You can't believe a word they say, only what they do.

Are the Durham indictments ready?
    mg3xr.jpg

I think that shoe is going to fall a little closer to election time.
    October surprise?
    All those fuck sticks I mentioned above still have their security clearance. Fired for their actions and they still have privy to classified info.
    October surprise?? Not likely but I will bring the bourbon to the party at Tucker's if it does happen

Absolutely. "If" they throw handcuffs on any of those fucking communists.

Considering the ass clown that has admitted to falsifying the FISA documents is still strutting around like his shit don't stink. There's about the same likelihood of a party at Tucker's.
    Wait! There is a party at Tucker’s?

Glenn Beck investigation on Obama, Biden, Ukraine and missing 7 billion dollars. Released today at 8 PM:

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Although not directly related to Biden, I think the civil lawsuits filed by Carter Page may yield some interesting information during the course of discovery. The DNC and Cole Perkins were behind the whole Steele dossier and discovery may lead back to DOJ and other agencies.

Reactions: Ravenworks

The problem is that some Reps are just as guilty as the Dems are. so if one or two dominos start to fall on either side, the Ponzi scheme is over.they all fall. the bottom line is,both sides are crooked as fuck,it's all about just who they are willing to sacrifice.
    And in this case ,the Bidens got cought red handed with their hands in the cookie jar...not to mention if you follow the money,it will land in Obamer's door step

My 2 cents

More Biden shenanigans from Glenn Beck at 9PM EST

I believe there is a law that DOJ cannot indict candidates within 90 days of the election. So it will be before August or after the election.
    I don't believe that is correct in the U.S. But the optics of such a thing would be rather bad.

I am just hoping that when it's time to start taking some of these criminals down... it's with Seal-Team-6 at 4 am and that there are cameras outside and an embarrassing perp walk with everyone saying "Look at this guilty-before-proven-innocent criminal..." You know, like they did to Roger Stone and others.

But, wait, there's more!

As the toilet-paper-roll that is the Stone prosecution (persecution?) unrolls, we find the jury forewoman has outed herself and, wow, she lied on her Jury interviews and has made serious political statements, donations and was highly-biased. And she lied about it. So did another juror. Oh and the judge... let's look at her, too.

So everyone is screaming about 'interference' in the Stone prosecution. But crickets about how the whole judicial process was misused... screaming about any effort to rectify an effort not just to punish Stone, but put him in jail to die. Not enough to embarrass him and try and frame him up on statements, etc. But to sentence him to death for his support of a political ideology.

1930's Soviet Jury indeed. This is why people are angry... I won't say coast-to-coast. But how about "Across Flyover Country?"

Sirhr

Im convinced he was never in it to win it.

But instead ran as protection.

All you have to do is look at the no Obama endorsement of Biden. That indicates he was going to fail and hopefully get something stuck to him too. Like Hunter.