• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Timmey trigger

bodhisafa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2013
I bought this trigger years ago and don’t have any documentation on this model to identify it. I know it fits 700 clones. Is this model good for accuracy work? Or are there better options today?

Attachments

• 5758401E-6E5C-4687-9881-B1D917555E30.jpeg
    5758401E-6E5C-4687-9881-B1D917555E30.jpeg
    752.1 KB · Views: 32
Should have
Well, how does the rest of your weapon match up to "accuracy" ?
Sorry on the lack of details.

That rifle was shot little (100yard work), since has been sold. Again this was years ago. I am thinking about using the trigger for a new build but don’t know anything about these older Timneys.

Reactions: pabrousseau
Should have

Sorry on the lack of details.

That rifle was shot little (100yard work), since has been sold. Again this was years ago. I am thinking about using the trigger for a new build but don’t know anything about these older Timneys.
Don't take this as sarcasm... Many of us here do the same thing....
I enjoy watching a man build a new weapon around one existing part... In this case, a very nice trigger.
Keep us posted.

Myself and Lee own the place, man! Glad you enjoy it! Our match next weekend is Dad themed...it's going to be epic! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Rob01