• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Timney Trigger Rep On This Site?

.50 Cal Cow

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 10, 2011
    West Grove, PA
    Does anyone know if there is still an active rep from Timney on this site?

I have a trigger for a Tikka that does not (and hasn’t since I obtained it) have a functioning safety. I sent an email back in very beginning of January 4th with only one response back asking me if I can troubleshoot it. I have not been able to get any response back via email or phone.

Just need a hand trying to get this resolved.

I bought a Timney trigger for an AR from the marketplace and it was jacked up. I had to send it to Timney for repair. Do not email them through their website. Find their actual email address and send it to that and you will get a quick response. I first emailed through the contact us form on the website without a response. Those suck no matter the company. The turnaround time once they received my trigger was 2-3 days and it was 2nd day air mailed back to me. I received it yesterday.

Bro it's Shot, they're all out partying in Vegas.
    Didn’t answer my question if there was a rep.

My first email and response was from 1/4 well before. And if they can’t provide a simple response and RMA number to allow me to returned because of something over 2 weeks out that’s pretty sad for them and still no excuse.

I bought a Timney trigger for an AR from the marketplace and it was jacked up. I had to send it to Timney for repair. Do not email them through their website. Find their actual email address and send it to that and you will get a quick response. I first emailed through the contact us form on the website without a response. Those suck no matter the company. The turnaround time once they received my trigger was 2-3 days and it was 2nd day air mailed back to me. I received it yesterday.
    Thanks man for the help and email address.

Reactions: wade2big