• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tippmann Arms

I was considering the elite rifle, but I think I will just buy an upper from RRA to go on my lower. Tippmann is top notch from what I have read.

Heard they are good as well but no experience with one. I have a cmmg dedicated 4.5 inch 22 with a binary trigger for shits and giggles. I have read to make sure you get the mags with steel feed lips to avoid issues.

Heard they are good as well but no experience with one. I have a cmmg dedicated 4.5 inch 22 with a binary trigger for shits and giggles. I have read to make sure you get the mags with steel feed lips to avoid issues.
I can't be bothered with NFA stamp (although I really want a suppressor)

Reactions: roostercogburn98
We have a Micro Elite and an Elite Rifle, they are both very nice, not ammo picky...but we've only put CCI-SV and 40gr Blazers though them. The rifle is surprisingly accurate. The only real drawback to them is that they use proprietary magazines only available from Tippmann.

I was considering the elite rifle, but I think I will just buy an upper from RRA to go on my lower. Tippmann is top notch from what I have read.
Ive had one for nearly 12 months, best 22 ive ever owned and once setup is deadly accurate. This rifle gets used for small game hunting, scope came off my AR15 (no longer allowed in NZ) Bushnell 4 power , zero to 50 metres. Surefire scout, pistol grip is Fab AGR43 and Fab stock. The suppressor is a Hardy made in my home town. Ten shot mag which is good when out in the feild, dosent get snagged. Coupled off with a Ferro Slingster.
Was using Aguila 40g HP, outstanding performance but is very dirty, 50 rounds and the gun was caked inside plus the mags got very dirty. Changed to CCI Velocitor, few adjustments on the scope and got a much better alround result, very clean ammo.
Troubles with the Tippeman, does not like sub ammo, will feed jam as there is not enough energy to cycle the bolt correctly. The magazines need strip and cleaning regularly, other than these two things its an awesome rifle to use, hunt with and plink, Very reliable, I love it. Tippeman uppers and lowers are propriotry and will not interchange with any other platform. Trigger group can be changed out but the stock trigger is perfectly acceptable.
TPM1.jpg
TPM2.jpg
TPM3.jpg

Last edited: