• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tired and aren't going to take it anymore.

Alright.

And I'm over it. He should be verbally reprimanded and sent on his way. They've been targeted mercilessly for decades by black people in these inner cities. I don't even care why they did it, I'm 100% sure it wasn't unprovoked.

must have been "morally white".

fFR2aeQ8T7Zb.jpeg

Naw man, didn’t you see the blue light in the windshield? That was a pissed off Lyft driver who didn’t get a good tip and only two star review. LOL

must have been "morally white".

fFR2aeQ8T7Zb.jpeg
What the fuck is that shit?

Bullshit like this is why I don't watch the fucking "news".

Why don't they just be honest and start calling it propaganda?

Oh yeah, they can't, because they are all a bunch of fucking liars.

Politicians and "journalists" are all the fucking same. Garbage human beings.

Looked like a two on one game of fist to cuffs to me… until the tall guy decided he was tired of playing.

There are a asian gangbangers out there that’ll make your average crip or blood run and hide like a Uvalde cop.

Let’s not jump to conclusions.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Politicians, lawyers, and "journalists" are all the fucking same. Garbage human beings.

I added one, why stop with only two pieces of trash 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wonder who videoed that? Cell phones with cameras have to be one of the worse things ever invented.

What the fuck is that shit?

Bullshit like this is why I don't watch the fucking "news".

Why don't they just be honest and start calling it propaganda?

Oh yeah, they can't, because they are all a bunch of fucking liars.

Politicians and "journalists" are all the fucking same. Garbage human beings.
It's called "PsyOps" my nigga.
Be lookin it up, yo.

Oh, and do read that link.
It is EXACTLY what they are trying to do with us (mental manipulation thru "this is the only shit you are ALLOWED to see").
If you remove all access to truth.....what is the only thing left to inform you ?
Yep, lies.