• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Titan Spike Anchor for Titan 1022 Stock...

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
Hello Gents,

We have just released our latest upgrade for our Titan 1022 Stock... the Titan Spike Anchor.

This simple device gives your Titan stock a second point of engagement to increase consistency and accuracy. It's very easy to install and with the supplied tools, you will be able to tune it for the best performance for your action.

The Spike actually presses down against the rear of the 10/22 receiver and holds it in place. You will need to play around with how much pressure to put on it but we have found 8-15 inch pounds works well.

One thing to keep in mind is the Spike is a SPIKE, so it will mark the back of your receiver. If you do not want a mark on the back of your receiver then don't use the SPIKE : )

If you receiver has a cleaning rod hole, the Spike will fit without a problem.

Here are some pics- let me know if you have questions or thoughts. I'm here to help!

Best,

Michael V.

(Btw- you can purchase it here: www.victorcompanyusa.com)

Titan_Spike_Anchor_Kit1 by michaelvictor6, on Flickr

Titan_Spike_Anchor_Adjustment by michaelvictor6, on Flickr

F55bVPc.jpg

ugm2Cno.jpg

MqjvsbE.jpg

pl8VOJh.jpg

Last edited:
Is this spike anchor substantially better than the old setup?
Also would like to know if the stock is available on your website with the spike anchor as a package without the original anchor?

Is this spike anchor substantially better than the old setup?
Also would like to know if the stock is available on your website with the spike anchor as a package without the original anchor?

Yes the Spike anchor will increase the accuracy of your setup when used properly. We do offer $10 off the Spike Anchor when purchased with a Titan Stock, just select it from the drop down menu...

Let me know if you have any questions- thx!

Has anyone used one of these and did it actually improve the accuracy of your 10/22 in the Titan stock?

I have one that I am using with a feddersen receiver. I do not have any hard data for actual accuracy yet, but it does lock the rear of the action down tight. With the way it works it pushes the receiver forward a bit with the torque which was a little concerning to me but so far everything seems good and the spike does what Victor states by solidly locking the rear down.

Reactions: Glassaholic
I've got one with my Brownells 10/22 receiver/bolt. The barreled action had some wiggle in the stock before the anchor, it feels solid with the anchor installed. I would recommend it.

Reactions: Glassaholic
I just ordered one. Anybody else have experience with the anchor? Did it help accuracy and what torque setting did you use? Did you have to use lock tight to keep it in place?

I would say it helped with my old 10/22 (sold it to a buddy). For torque I just did what the instructions said, I think it was like 10llbs. I wouldn't use lock tight...never had an issue with mine coming loose or anything.

I‘ve only used the stock with the spike anchor. Solid lock up, no see-saw.
My 10/22, Kidd ULW barrel with the Titan22 spike anchor shot .347“ avg 6x5 groups at 50 yds.
YMMV, happy shooting.
F53511B2-A34E-4916-A5E4-E143B8A19189.jpeg