• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tit's & Roof top voting !!

Rooftop Rosie.

Don’t bring bring a pistol into her sector of fire!

Awesome!

Reactions: lash
Was she shooting one of those scary black rifles?

Should we take up a collection and get her a case of wine and some a case of better bullets, the ones that kill with a grazing shot

I cant like this story enough. I live right next to the neighborhood this happened and and drink at the watering hole there everyday. I'm gonna find this woman and bring her a bottle of wine.

I cant like this story enough. I live right next to the neighborhood this happened and and drink at the watering hole there everyday. I'm gonna find this woman and bring her a bottle of wine.
Make sure you knock first!

Those nice homeless meth-heads should have a right to enter her home if they choose.
Refusing then entrance isnt very neighborly snd all Seattle liberal like.
Not that this lady sounds much like a leftist.

Seen this when it happened on the local news. They didn't have any real details only making the homeowner out to sound like a crazy gun person by zooming in on all the signs and obviously condescending reporting.

Seen this when it happened on the local news. They didn't have any real details only making the homeowner out to sound like a crazy gun person by zooming in on all the signs and obviously condescending reporting.
Send an e-mail to the TV news: "same will happen to you if you show up here"

The South Park neighborhood …….

giphy.gif