• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD SOLD

Mcordell

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Hey guys/gals. I purchased this unit on 04/08 and just received it a few weeks ago. It is absolutely stunning. However after a few uses of walking around at night with a monocular I quickly realized I wanted dual tubes. I ordered a set of Filmless DTNVGs from TNVC and I need to recoup some funds. I planned on keeping this unit as a backup but I prefer to put some money back in my pocket for the time being.

Under 1 hour of actual use.

Includes everything as new:
L3 Filmless WP PVS14 in Multicam
Basic Kit (Eyecup, sacrificial lens, demist shield etc)
Matched Multicam J-Arm
Carry Pouch
Paracord with 12mm split rings (I’ll leave this on for a retention/capture system if you want to use it)
Spec Sheet / Receipt

Specs:

Zero Blems in Zone 1, 2 or 3

FOM: 2355
Photocathode Sensitivity: 2682
Lum Gain: 61831
SNR: 36.8
Center Resolution: 64
EBI: 1.4

There are a few “peppering” spots </= .003

Imagine is extremely clear and provides a crisp image.

I will grab some more photos through the unit tonight.

Save $270 and a 20+ week wait by buying from me

Price: $3900 Shipped/Insured CONUS

Payment: PayPal as a gift, Zelle or Google Pay

Last edited:
This should disappear in about 15 seconds.

ETA: Also, OP, you should put a link to the same item currently on TNVC’s website for >$4100.

Then you should note that there is currently a 3-6 month backlog on new orders.

THEN, and perhaps most importantly, you should note that TNVC’s industry-leading 10-YEAR warranty will carry on to the next owner — while pointing out that the MFG DATE on your paperwork is from LAST MONTH!

Doesn’t get any newer/better/faster than that.

Oh yeah, kickass choice on the Multicam. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcordell
This should disappear in about 15 seconds.

ETA: Also, OP, you should put a link to the same item currently on TNVC’s website for >$4100.

Then you should note that there is currently a 3-6 month backlog on new orders.

THEN, and perhaps most importantly, you should note that TNVC’s industry-leading 10-YEAR warranty will carry on to the next owner — while pointing out that the MFG DATE on your paperwork is from LAST MONTH!

Doesn’t get any newer/better/faster than that.

Oh yeah, kickass choice on the Multicam. :p

Thanks! My wait just started for my Filmless DTNVGs from them. I’m already itching for it ha

Reactions: TheHorta
Thanks! My wait just started for my Filmless DTNVGs from them. I’m already itching for it ha

I feel for you. Almost as bad as NFA jail.

TNVC is the gold standard. Worth the wait, IMO.