• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To owners of the PWS T3 toggle action 22 - how accurate are these????

JG26_Irish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2013
Morehead, KY
Regarding the PWS T3 toggle action 22lr? How accurate are these rifles? I am specifically interested only in the full factory rifle with the carbon bbl? What kind of 5 shot groups will it shoot at 50yds and 100yds? Better still, shoot six 5sh groups at 50yds in a row from a bench. Can it hold 1/4 inch? better? worse? How about 1/2 inch? with good quality ammo. I hear the bbl is very ammo sensitive. Really? What ammo does yours like? Post some tgts please.

I like this concept and the light weight. But for the price, I am looking to at least get some level of confidence that they will shoot before forking over the coin. Help please.

Irish

I bought one of these as a complete rifle. It ended up going back to PWS for a few months. Originally it wouldn't do any better than 1.5 to 2" at 50 yards with high end ammo like Midas+ and Fed UltraMatch. After a couple months they replaced the stock, told me it meets and exceeds their requirements and sent it back to me with some targets. There was two targets, a before and after. The before had a six inch or bigger group at 25 yards. The after was bigger than 3/4" at 25 yards. So I take it 3 moa exceeds their requirements. And when I shot it again with several different kinds of high end and low end ammo best I saw was still over an inch at 50 yards. I'd be happy to post pics of these targets if you'd like.

Yeah, unfortunately this is what I am hearing far to often on this rifle. I was really wanting to like it but not if it cannot print under well 1/2" at 50yds. If anybody owns one that has done better please reply.

Mikee36, was yours an early production example? I hear the first batch had more problems and maybe??? they have them sorted out now.

Irish

This was just recently all this happened so I don't think it was an earlier production one. It is possible though

To owners of the PWS T3 toggle action 22 - how accurate are these????

(Duplicate post removed)

Last edited: