• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To serve and protect…..

I love the stupid police idiotic speak:

"Her boyfriend became "resistive""

No shit, your gun crazed uniform hanger with a history of killing unarmed people just shot his girlfriend to death for no good reason.

Stupid cowardly police officer was in NO, I repeat ZERO danger at that time and just wanted to up his murder count because he knew he could get away with it.

This is a perfect example of why we need to remove the whole made up BS of "qualified immunity" and hold uniform hangers directly and personally responsible both criminally and civilly for their actions.

I guess on the up side that woman won't be calling the police anymore and her daughter probably just learned to hate the police for all her generations...

He'll be cleared. She had a deadly weapon and was attacking the boyfriend.
He will get further training on when to start yelling "Drop the weapon!!" Before shooting.

• Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388
He'll be cleared. She had a deadly weapon and was attacking the boyfriend.
He will get further training on when to start yelling "Drop the weapon!!" Before shooting.

Of course he will.
Just like the last time he shot and killed an unarmed man.

I mean maybe somebody someday will apply their logic to them.
I'm sorry the uniform hanger had a deadly weapon on them and I didn't feel safe... all good right???

If the police weren't treated as these "special above the laws for peasants" types, and actually had to face the same liabilities and prosecutions as the citizens, they would act a whole lot different.

I'll bet if it had been some other "lowly citizen" that did the exact same action instead of a uniform hanger, the local heel clicking DA would be all over having them arrested and a big fancy show trial...

Reactions: gigamortis
Of course he will.
Just like the last time he shot and killed an unarmed man.

I mean maybe somebody someday will apply their logic to them.
I'm sorry the uniform hanger had a deadly weapon on them and I didn't feel safe... all good right???

If the police weren't treated as these "special above the laws for peasants" types, and actually had to face the same liabilities and prosecutions as the citizens, they would act a whole lot different.

I'll bet if it had been some other "lowly citizen" that did the exact same action instead of a uniform hanger, the local heel clicking DA would be all over having them arrested and a big fancy show trial...
Officer (King's men) safety trumps everything.
That DA will try and put you under the jail for defending yourself nevermind defending someone else. That's the police's job. Call 911 and observe and see something say something bullshit.

"When three deputies arrived at the apartment, Finlayson opened the front door holding a large kitchen knife and said she was going to stab her boyfriend for allegedly hurting her 9-year-old daughter."

A felony with the threat of death or serious bodily injury gets you shot.

Now, if she had gone ahead and stabbed the boyfriend and left the knife in his chest before calling the police, she'd still be ambulating.

Lesson here is do what you have to do and get on with it.

Last edited:
Now, if she had gone ahead and stabbed the boyfriend and left the knife in his chest before calling the police, she'd still be ambulating.

Lesson here is do what you have to do and get on with it.

That seems to be actually the only thing to do.

If you are in the middle of a life or death situation, as has Actually happened before, you drop your weapon because some police show up, well the bad person may just grab that and kill you with it or proceed to kill you while the police sit there and watch.

Kind of sucks when you really don't want to have to kill anyone and really just want to stay safe and alive and have the threat be ended without someone dying.

Apparently, police are too jacked up and stupid to be able to assess a scene and take control of it and take over handling a threat that is currently being kept at bay without just shooting the good guys first and then maybe arresting the bad guy.

It's only going to get worse however...

That seems to be actually the only thing to do.

If you are in the middle of a life or death situation, as has Actually happened before, you drop your weapon because some police show up, well the bad person may just grab that and kill you with it or proceed to kill you while the police sit there and watch.

Kind of sucks when you really don't want to have to kill anyone and really just want to stay safe and alive and have the threat be ended without someone dying.

Apparently, police are too jacked up and stupid to be able to assess a scene and take control of it and take over handling a threat that is currently being kept at bay without just shooting the good guys first and then maybe arresting the bad guy.

It's only going to get worse however...
Wait until pedro and jose who dont speak english so well are the responding officers

Good thing there wasn’t a deranged tranny on the scene killing kids - the cunts I mean cops would have been so scared they’d need to stand around and use hand sanitizer for 90 minutes.

Reactions: BScore
You know why policing doesn't work anymore? Because they took away the ability of the police to beat your ass on the spot for acting the fool. No, it wasn't fair, equitable, or humane, but it kept the general population in line.
Unfortunately, the folks that can't live their lives without day-to-day intervention from some arm of the government, be it police or social services, are the same folks that, as learned through their upbringing, are unable to interact with others without threats or acts of violence.
The police response is to answer a degree of violence with one level higher amount of force. You have a knife, they go to the gun.

So she opened the door holding a knife. Told the responding officers she was going to stab her boyfriend and ran back in the house. Officers enter and see her having here boyfriend trapped in a corner while trying to stab him, she was arms length away from her boyfriend.

Not sure how that could go any different.

Reactions: Milf Dots
You know why policing doesn't work anymore? Because they took away the ability of the police to beat your ass on the spot for acting the fool. No, it wasn't fair, equitable, or humane, but it kept the general population in line.

It was a different world when the police sometimes gave assholes a beat down but didn't go around killing folks.
Back then the police were often decent types that grew up understanding the different degrees of confrontation and where sometimes settling things with fisticuffs was how things were done everybody got their emotions out then folks went on their way.

Those were the days before quotas, affirmative action, and DEI and politics ruined law enforcement.

So she opened the door holding a knife. Told the responding officers she was going to stab her boyfriend and ran back in the house. Officers enter and see her having here boyfriend trapped in a corner while trying to stab him, she was arms length away from her boyfriend.

Not sure how that could go any different.

Use the taser like the killer cop already had access to and had asked for???
It wasn't like they didn't already have it and didn't already have it ready to use.

Probably would have worked really well and ended the event without bloodshed.

You can see a bit of intelligence lighting up in the brains of one of the uniform hangers when he sees this is going to be messy and asks for the tazer and takes it. All was good right there.

But nope they had to go all murder ape on folks.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Agree with it or not that’s hands down a good shoot. A taser could have been deployed but where she was in relation to him a ineffective taser shot (one probe missing) etc would have allowed her to stab him

She called the cops for help. Should have been smart enough when the help arrived to not be holding a deadly weapon and attempting to use it on someone

This ended exactly how you’d expect and I wouldn’t be surprised if it makes it into shoot/don’t shoot simulators in the future

Tasers don’t always work. They malfunction and require solid hits with both probes.

She got away from him. Had her daughter at the door with the cops there. Could easily have dropped the knife and walked outside away from him. When she went back in after him she became the aggressor. The justification for her to use the knife was over prior to that

Not a popular opinion I’m sure as sniperhide isn’t exactly LE friendly. But that girl made her choice when she went back after him

Reactions: sgtsmmiii
I get the tazer thinking. But she had a weapon, was already at arms length from the guy and was actively swing at him. I've never had any training, but I think she is a lethal threat at that point.

First officer in has lethal, second is non-lethal. They walked into a lethal situation and reacted.

If some dude was attacking my wife with a knife I wouldn't want the cops to wait to try the tazer first.

I hope his pension is ok…..

Don't worry, it's way more secure than any SS you might get.
The local taxpayers will be paying for his pension, his paid vacation after killing someone and the local taxpayers will also be stuck with the bill and payments for any and all of his actions. Oh and they also get to pay to defend him from anyone trying to hold him accountable for his actions.

Apparently it's good to be the King's Men...

Sucks to be one of the "normal citizens"...

Agree with it or not that’s hands down a good shoot. A taser could have been deployed but where she was in relation to him a ineffective taser shot (one probe missing) etc would have allowed her to stab him

She called the cops for help. Should have been smart enough when the help arrived to not be holding a deadly weapon and attempting to use it on someone

This ended exactly how you’d expect and I wouldn’t be surprised if it makes it into shoot/don’t shoot simulators in the future

Tasers don’t always work. They malfunction and require solid hits with both probes.

She got away from him. Had her daughter at the door with the cops there. Could easily have dropped the knife and walked outside away from him. When she went back in after him she became the aggressor. The justification for her to use the knife was over prior to that

Not a popular opinion I’m sure as sniperhide isn’t exactly LE friendly. But that girl made her choice when she went back after him
STRAWMAN says.....

You and your wife are in a room, I walk in and your wife is holding a knife in the same manner, after she called LE. Im a nobody, just me, Joe Nobody, no badge, no blue uniform, just me. I see this and unload on her. It's a good shot on my part? You wont sue me or ask the DA to press charges? Your bitch ass wife got what she deserved........no disrespect intended. Im sure your wife is a nice lady.

I'm usually all in on piling on cops bs but this really isn't one of those situations. Yea, a taser would have been a nice choice there but the cop had every right to use lethal force when the woman went back in with the knife and cornered her bf.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I'm really scratching my head on how the anti- police people are saying this is a bad shoot.

How much more stabby do you need to be before it's OK to get shot by the police?

Some of you guys hate cops so much all critical thinking gets thrown out the window.

Yeah yeah. GO ahead and accuse me of being a boot licker just like the last time. 🫡. Illogical and name calling go hand in hand.

Reactions: Rookie and ken226
I'm really scratching my head on how the anti- police people are saying this is a bad shoot.

How much more stabby do you need to be before it's OK to get shot by the police?

Some of you guys hate cops so much all critical thinking gets thrown out the window.

Yeah yeah. GO ahead and accuse me of being a boot licker just like the last time. 🫡. Illogical and name calling go hand in hand.
Wait....are you sure you critically thought through this? You would have shot her too?

I want absolutely nothing to do with the vast majority of le and think that they mostly suck at their jobs (or at least what their job should be), this bitch was an idiot and I can't say that this was a bad shoot.

Would any of us "citizens" be prosecuted beyond the extent of the law had we done the same thing? Most definitely.

That's just it the lady is the aggressor. She opened the door with a weapon and told the cops she is going back in to stab him. Wtf is there to debate?

She is the aggressor the first cop in had lethal cover and the second cop should have been non-lethal. In previous videos they said they don't try to deploy non-lethal unless they have lethal cover. No idea if that's the case, but seems like it makes sense in this situation.

Just remember don’t interact with them at all - don’t call them, don’t nod at them , to associate with them at family events or kid’s school events . Can’t take the chance on when the murder ape will come out - especially don't tell them to “be nice “ when they are acting like cock eaters . Or you’ll go to a rape cage for 12 hours .

Watch the short video and interview- even other pigs were embarrassed by this : not enough to stop it or come out with the truth or anything but a few of them may have a shred of soul left and may be able to be redeemed

When it comes to domestic abuse calls, just sit back and let them eat each other. They picked each other as a mate after all. The cops should only be obligated to respond after a crime has been committed.

I'm certainly not defending the murdering cop here, but women are known masters of playing perma-victim to the family court system. The man in the relationship-gone-bad will get the screws put to him 99% of the time by the system. The stupid bitch in this case actually thought the cops were there to back her up while she went back on offense against the man.

If the man was truly so abusive, she should have just left the premises with her daughter, then call for help.

I will concede that a woman with a knife is way more likely to go all stabby McStabface on someone, even if the police are right there than most men.

There was that video of that precious little just turning her life around that tried to go on a stab rampage right as a police officer was literally between her and the intended victim.

another tragic victim of racial oppression...