• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To the Admin......

raptor99

Minuteman
Oct 18, 2005
Pierre SD
Not sure how to get ahold of you. You sent me a message to change my password. So I logged out and clicked on forgot password and you sent me an email to change it but it came under my name instead of my user name. So I was logged in as a new member under my name. I would like to change my password for my "User" name. How do I go about doing that?? Thanks!!!

Can you not click on your user name at top right of page then click Password and Security to make the change?

Reactions: raptor99
I think I found it, but when I tied to do it last night through the email message it put "My name" in place of my "User" name giving me a whole new account!!! When I tired to do it clicking on my name it sent my email code to an old email I no longer have. I hope I have it figured out now.