• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To whom it may concern; concerning the 2nd amendment and rights of firearm owners.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Below is a revised draft including an excellent (slightly modified) paragraph by VooDoo and a word added by Supercorndogs. Im basically ignoring anything that I didnt find CONSTRUCTIVE. Id appreciate constructive criticism, especially by HMFIC. Hopefully this is going in the direction he suggested.

We understand your angst concerning firearms. Irresponsible and reprehensible people have misused them and harmed many innocent people. What we are trying to convey in this communication is that a firearm is really no different than a hammer. They are both inanimate objects, nothing more or less than tools. A tool is only as good as the individual using it. A skilled carpenter can take a hammer and create a beautiful home, while an ignorant thug will take the same hammer and bash someone's skull into pieces. The tool itself is just a thing, no better or worse than the operator. Consider what Shakespeare had to say on the subject in Hamlet Act 2 Scene 2:

"Why, then, 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison. Well, then it isn't one to you, since nothing is really good or bad in itself—it's all what a person thinks about it."

Right now, you, the public, are being fed a lot of negative rhetoric concerning firearms. Try to see it in a logical, non emotional way. Consider the following very closely.

America is a Nation/Republic of Laws. A Constitutional Republic. The Declaration of Independence outlines the Creator given right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. The 2nd Amendment outlines our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in order to protect the Republic and those God given rights at an individual level and, these Rights shall not be infringed. This is the law and many Americans have taken the oath the defend the Constitution and this Republic against all enemies foreign or domestic. I am an American and have taken the oath - I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen of this Republic and cannot allow criminals to force/enforce illegal laws. The voiced threat against The Constitution to disarm law abiding citizens of this Republic is illegal - it is infringement and denial of fundamental Rights and I am oath and duty bound to defend this Republic and it's Constitution against all attackers and criminal intent be that threat foreign or domestic in nature. I am not only exempt from following illegal laws, I am bound by oath to resist and defy these criminal actions and crimes against our Nation and The Constitution.

So what can be done to turn around this spate of violent acts? Some suggestions we wish to fooer:

-Increased funding for mental health.

-Firearm safety and training classes starting early in schools. When one learns to see a firearm first as a tool and later as a weapon, it takes some of the negative fascination out of handling one.

-More parental supervision as to the type of video games and movies their children watch. Education and behavior training START IN THE HOME. If they havent been instilled by the time a child goes to school it is likely too late. Parents, dont push your children's behavior problems off on someone else. You are responsible.

-Realizing that guns, even AR 15's when used wisely can save live and stop bad men.

Last edited:
    Here’s my letter! Hey you faggot politicians! I’m writing you to say that we the people are tired of all your bullshit! We’re tired of the elite who think freedom is only for them! We’re tired of people who think their smarter and needs to force us to live our lives as you deem! We’re tired of all the wasteful use of taxpayer dollars that you extort from us! We’re tired of there being 2 sets of laws! One for you, because you think your special, then one for us! We’re tired of your bullshit with genders, global warming, racism,divisisness in general. We’re tired of having or constitution trampled on by you to appease your voter base! I’m gonna finish with this as I could criticize the things you screw up for the next five years. I don’t have the time to tell you what a pitiful job you have done! Leave office and try to do something useful with your remaining years. Stop screwing up America. Maybe, when you meet your maker, he will at least have a little good to say before your cast in that lake of fire!

Maybe I'm old fashion or just old but in my Fantasy World I feel like I'm fighting with George Washington. America is a dream and I get to live in, I want to preserve it for someone else to live the dream. I look at Arlington National Cemetery and I feel guilty that I'm breathing because some American Patriot gave up his life so I could live the dream.It makes me sick that I have to listen to elected officials everyday that want to end my dream and everyone else who wants to live in that American dream.America is only here because of firearms it can only exist with firearms, once firearms are removed America will no longer exist. That is not emotion but fact , our government has been hijacked for decades if not longer by the weak and corrupt. Look at the facts, they are trying to brainwash you that the two genders on earth don't really exist anymore. If George Washington were alive today he wouldn't have enough gallows or tree limbs to correct our Republic.

We understand your angst concerning firearms. Irresponsible people have misused them and harmed many innocent people. What we are trying to convey in this communication is that a firearm is really no different than a hammer. They are both inanimate objects, nothing more or less than tools. A tool is only as good as the individual using it. A skilled carpenter can take a hammer and create a beautiful home, while an ignorant thug will take the same hammer and bash someone's skull into pieces. The tool itself is just a thing, no better or worse than the operator. Consider what Shakespeare had to say on the subject in Hamlet Act 2 Scene 2:
    https://www.sparknotes.com/nofear/shakespeare/hamlet/page_106/
    "Why, then, 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison. Well, then it isn't one to you, since nothing is really good or bad in itself—it's all what a person thinks about it."

Right now, you, the public, are being fed a lot of negative rhetoric concerning firearms. Try to see it in a logical, non emotional way.

Maybe reprehensible instead of irresponsible.

Like some asshole in a vagina colored polo shirt cares what we have to say. We're all fudds that are obsolete and don't deserve to live, let along have firearms or Rights. They seem to live in a make believe world of "hundreds of new and exciting genders", wanna let every Mexican in Mexico get government assistance because they don't understand government, finance or math, get emotionally bent and turn red with steam coming from orifices if you use the wrong gender pronoun in public, yet claim death threats if one of us replies to their screams of "gonna come take your shit!" with a "come and take it". It's beyond firearms.

I've heard some historians say the rhetoric prior to the last civil war was pretty much identical to today. We're just marking time to the next civil war unfortunately. Some kind of "brexit" or divorce would be more amicable but again, they don't recognize our Rights under the Constitution to even live, let alone live in peace.

How do you appeal to fantasy and fiction with fact?

I don't understand anyone's angst regarding firearms.
    That angst is misdirected.
    The angst should be directed toward the irresponsible users.
    And I see no mention of 2A, a right that shall not be infringed.

Reactions: OldSalty
    The primary issue is that politicians like to lie in order to get their way, especially when the facts are not on their side.

Since the early 1980s, when one guy took his own footage to the news agencies of an M-16 firing, all the while speaking about AR-15, we’ve had an anti-gun narrative that it was fraught withlies.

What we’re seeing today is nothing more than accommodation of the left wing politicians lying in order to support their anti-gun narrative.

Plain and simple: the sleep have been drinking from the firehose and want to believe the narrative they’ve been being fed.

Seems like they don’t understand I’m probably more dangerous coming out of a Home Depot after shopping spree than I am with the firearm... we can do a lot more damage from the chemicals from a Home Depot and a degree in chemistry....

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I have the upmost contempt for those who think they can spout high & mighty B/S under the guise of, "I work/ed for the gov & know whats best for you". It matters little what job they hold or have held an more so, if they think their past made up mos means shit to anyone except cowering lackeys. Leftest plants are everywhere,... including here now.

Here's my personal take on the current "I'm gonna take your weapons" bend -

America is a Nation/Republic of Laws. A Constitutional Republic. The 2nd Amendment outlines the Creator given Right to keep and bear arms in order to protect the Republic at an individual level and these Rights shall not be infringed. This is the law and many Americans have taken the oath the defend the Constitution and this Republic against all enemies foreign or domestic. I am an American and have taken the oath - I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen of this Republic and cannot allow criminals to force/enforce illegal laws. The voiced threat against The Constitution to disarm law abiding citizens of this Republic is illegal - it is infringement and denial of fundamental Rights and I am oath and duty bound to defend this Republic and it's Constitution against all attackers and criminal intent be that threat foreign or domestic in nature. I am not only exempt from following illegal laws, I am bound by oath to resist and defy these criminal actions and crimes against our Nation and The Constitution.

There is a clearly defined and legal Way for those who would seek to disarm The Citizens of these United States of America and this Republic. You must convene a Constitutional Convention and repeal the 2nd Amendment. Until the enemies of The Republic and enough citizens follow the law and amend The Constitution I must resist any and all attempts at enforcing or enacting illegal anti Constitutional legislation. By oath I am duty bound to defy/resist criminal actions against the Constitution of The United States of America.

To those who feel they have the support and numbers to remove my arms, you must change the laws - you must repeal the 2nd Amendment before you proceed if you hope to proceed legally.

Good luck with your endeavors.

VooDoo

Last edited:
    Below is a revised draft including an excellent (slightly modified) paragraph by VooDoo and a word added by Supercorndogs. Im basically ignoring anything that I didnt find CONSTRUCTIVE. Id appreciate constructive criticism, especially by HMFIC. Hopefully this is going in the direction he suggested.

We understand your angst concerning firearms. Irresponsible and reprehensible people have misused them and harmed many innocent people. What we are trying to convey in this communication is that a firearm is really no different than a hammer. They are both inanimate objects, nothing more or less than tools. A tool is only as good as the individual using it. A skilled carpenter can take a hammer and create a beautiful home, while an ignorant thug will take the same hammer and bash someone's skull into pieces. The tool itself is just a thing, no better or worse than the operator. Consider what Shakespeare had to say on the subject in Hamlet Act 2 Scene 2:

Right now, you, the public, are being fed a lot of negative rhetoric concerning firearms. Try to see it in a logical, non emotional way. Consider the following very closely.

America is a Nation/Republic of Laws. A Constitutional Republic. The Declaration of Independence outlines the Creator given right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. The 2nd Amendment outlines our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in order to protect the Republic and those God given rights at an individual level and, these Rights shall not be infringed. This is the law and many Americans have taken the oath the defend the Constitution and this Republic against all enemies foreign or domestic. I am an American and have taken the oath - I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen of this Republic and cannot allow criminals to force/enforce illegal laws. The voiced threat against The Constitution to disarm law abiding citizens of this Republic is illegal - it is infringement and denial of fundamental Rights and I am oath and duty bound to defend this Republic and it's Constitution against all attackers and criminal intent be that threat foreign or domestic in nature. I am not only exempt from following illegal laws, I am bound by oath to resist and defy these criminal actions and crimes against our Nation and The Constitution.

Actually, if you look at the debates surrounding the passage of the Bill of Rights, the intent of the bill was to officially recognize certain important God given rights.

Therefore, a constitutional convention can only remove the government’s acknowledgement of those rights, not the rights themselves.

The 2A and other “Rights” enumerated in that legally binding document simply define and clarify specific practical issues that were inherently already expressed by the Constitution.

The private ownership of firearms was meant to be exactly antithetical to the former dominance under England.

“We the People” not “We the Government”

The Constitution does not gives anyone the right the bear arms but only stating a fact of life. All man should be able to protect him/herself. its a fundamental human right to bear arms. its the right of true freedom.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Not exactly on topic but worth a read even if on the enemy's site:

They can buy one from their local drug dealer or thug. Felons dont get their guns from licensed dealers or honest Americans. This is the part the libs can't comprehend......well actually they can't comprehend any fact

Understand the angst, nah...I dont.

I can understand their misdirected angst.

Perhaps a little constitutional clarification is wanted.
    The “bill of rights” or the first ten amendments to the constitution were added after federalist/anti-federalist debates to clarify rights the anti-federalists felt were not clear enough in the original ratified constitution. Even a very few years into the republic there was fear of government overreach.
    The constitution, for all intents and purposes, does not “give” rights or privileges as the founders felt those should be clear to all. Once the federalist/anti-federalist debates started James Madison felt clarification was needed and drafted what we now know as the bill of rights. IIRC, there were originally nineteen, reduced to twelve, then finally ratified to 10 in 1791. Last to ratify was, I believe, Virginia.
    Lastly, the purpose of the Constitution is not to grant rights or privileges as the founders felt those were inherent and given by God, but rather very clearly identify what government COULD NOT do.

If a person is to the point of being a danger to the public why are they walking the street in the first place. If a felon was still a danger why are they walking the street in the first place? Train the public into thinking their so called betters know best, take the money away an lets see,....

If a person is to the point of being a danger to the public why are they walking the street in the first place.

True, lets just start locking mofos up and taking their rights away...because "someone" determines the mofo is a threat to the public.

Reactions: ewoaf

So what can be done to turn around this spate of violent acts? Some suggestions we wish to fooer:

-Increased funding for mental health.

-Firearm safety and training classes starting early in schools. When one learns to see a firearm first as a tool and later as a weapon, it takes some of the negative fascination out of handling one.

-More parental supervision as to the type of video games and movies their children watch. Education and behavior training START IN THE HOME. If they havent been instilled by the time a child goes to school it is likely too late. Parents, dont push your children's behavior problems off on someone else. You are responsible.

-Realizing that guns, even AR 15's when used wisely can save live and stop bad men.

^^^^^ Not sure what color that is in the middle, but it's hard as F to read!

Many a good point made in this thread - all of which will fall upon deaf ears...…. Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL!!

^^^^^ Not sure what color that is in the middle, but it's hard as F to read!

Many a good point made in this thread - all of which will fall upon deaf ears...…. Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL!!
    Yes. To all of the above.

It’s about control. Just like healthcare and public schools and welfare isn’t about helping people

Yes. To all of the above.

It’s about control. Just like healthcare and public schools and welfare isn’t about helping people

I would have to in part disagree. I think in the beginning, public schools, healthcare, and even welfare, were INTENDED to help people. Unfortunately, the intent got misconscrewed and they morphed in to a means to control.

Reactions: TACC
    ^intended by whom? Certainly not the politicians. Most of the voters. Yes.

What democrat started welfare and no said we will have those niggers votes for a 100 years?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    F9C4377F-F7DC-40B7-B05B-4CBDAD250875.png

The events of the last 3.5 years should be ample proof of what is happening. The commie left in this country will stop at NOTHING to gain power, and what they would do with that power is on full display in the state of Virginia as we speak. While they're running around with boners at the thought of banning guns, mags, etc., they"re shooting down bills to actually penalize criminals.
    They are so apoplectic over the fact their girl wasn't elected, so they couldn't continue dismantling the country, as was begun by barry. And because Trump couldn't be bought, a light began to shine on all of the swamp dwellers and the shit they've been up to for years. Do you think for one minute we would know anything about the dirty-ass deep state and their shenanigans if hildebeast had been elected.
    It is all about complete control, and as long as free-thinking people like us exist, we represent an existential threat to them and their agenda. They no longer give a damn about the will of the people. Hell, we work for them now.
    I've said my piece, I'll climb down off my soap box. Some may think it's cliche`, or false bravado, but I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Molon Labe

The events of the last 3.5 years should be ample proof of what is happening. The commie left in this country will stop at NOTHING to gain power, and what they would do with that power is on full display in the state of Virginia as we speak. While they're running around with boners at the thought of banning guns, mags, etc., they"re shooting down bills to actually penalize criminals.
    They are so apoplectic over the fact their girl wasn't elected, so they couldn't continue dismantling the country, as was begun by barry. And because Trump couldn't be bought, a light began to shine on all of the swamp dwellers and the shit they've been up to for years. Do you think for one minute we would know anything about the dirty-ass deep state and their shenanigans if hildebeast had been elected.
    It is all about complete control, and as long as free-thinking people like us exist, we represent an existential threat to them and their agenda. They no longer give a damn about the will of the people. Hell, we work for them now.
    I've said my piece, I'll climb down off my soap box. Some may think it's cliche`, or false bravado, but I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Molon Labe
    BOOM! We have a winner! The smallest light will dispel the greatest darkness!
    Trump is taking Heavy Flak because he is directly over the target!

BOOM! We have a winner! The smallest light will dispel the greatest darkness!
    Trump is taking Heavy Flak because he is directly over the target!
    You can be damn sure that every conservative will have a target on their back after Trump gets re-elected. The insanity that we have been witnessing since 2016 is just a warm-up for these demented idiots. Great example of a generation that always got a participation trophy. They will completely lose their minds, unless, of course the dems have some new tricks to steal an election.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
    We've all had our assumptions of how deep our .gov was corrupted. Trump has just brought the free thinking majority (us), into that beam of light and proved our assumptions. Now it's time that we fix this shit, by going after the SS and voting them out of office. .Gov needs a purge and with the right attitude, knowledge and perseverance, WE can accomplish the mission. Mac

You can be damn sure that every conservative will have a target on their back after Trump gets re-elected. The insanity that we have been witnessing since 2016 is just a warm-up for these demented idiots. Great example of a generation that always got a participation trophy. They will completely lose their minds, unless, of course the dems have some new tricks to steal an election.
    The radical left is so consumed with hate they won’t come up with anything new just the same ole bullshit, flooding the polls with votes from the dead and illegals. It matters not! Trump will steamroll all comers! To you commie cocksuckers on the left... Get ready for the ass whuppin of your life! And suck my ass-crack!

We've all had our assumptions of how deep our .gov was corrupted. Trump has just brought the free thinking majority (us), into that beam of light and proved our assumptions. Now it's time that we fix this shit, by going after the SS and voting them out of office. .Gov needs a purge and with the right attitude, knowledge and perseverance, WE can accomplish the mission. Mac
    We know how to do it. It was done before, many years ago. The upside to the thumb-sucking generation knowing nothing of our country's history, and why and how it came to be. When it hits the fan, twitter ain't gonna save their worthless asses.

Maybe you could work in that there are actually more guns than ever and the actual crime rate is DOWN. There are more "sensational" mass murders for sure - but actual gun crime I do believe is down. Considering there are more guns than ever (thank you Obama) this should be pointed out (or could be a useful too if we could get actual numbers which probably exist).

My 0.02.

Reactions: NCHillbilly
    Maybe you could work in that there are actually more guns than ever and the actual crime rate is DOWN. There are more "sensational" mass murders for sure - but actual gun crime I do believe is down. Considering there are more guns than ever (thank you Obama) this should be pointed out (or could be a useful too if we could get actual numbers which probably exist).

My 0.02.
    That would be an excellent idea, if we had any major media outlets worth a damn. Problem is, most are in bed with the dems, and stats like that just don't fit their agenda. Trump is 100% correct, as things stand today, our media are the enemies of true Americans.

They do not care about what you might write. We had 20K plus show up in Virginia and that did nothing but strengthen their resolve to take away our rights. Heck, they were passing legislation against conservative gun owners while those 20K stood outside their doors.

Nothing is going to change until tyrants suffer personally for their actions. Hopefully the polls fix it in the upcoming elections.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    They do not care about what you might write. We had 20K plus show up in Virginia and that did nothing but strengthen their resolve to take away our rights. Heck, they were passing legislation against conservative gun owners while those 20K stood outside their doors.

Nothing is going to change until tyrants suffer personally for their actions. Hopefully the polls fix it in the upcoming elections.
    I'm losing hope that our mess can be fixed with elections.

I'm losing hope that our mess can be fixed with elections.

I have lost ALL hope in the election process. Trump won by a fluke because all of the polls said Hillary was going to win so a LOT of liberals stayed home and did not vote thinking they had it in the bag. This time they are going to pull out all the dirty little tricks to keep him from getting elected and our government will be complicit in the fraud that is our elections. Voting is so easily corrupted, we seen entire precincts with 100% for one candidate. No one will ever convince me that in a place with over 10K people voting not a single voter voted against the winner.

We no longer have free elections. What we get is to vote for candidates that our rulers choose for us and in every election since I have turned 18 it has been about the lesser of two evils versus a good candidate. Trump is the first President in a long time that seems to at least care about the citizens of the country, all the rest were concerned with control, filling the pockets of cronies and backroom deals.

But hopefully things will right themselves but I would bet everything I own we are going to continue down this path of destruction until we are all are either dead or slaves to the government run by control freaks.

You forgot about the places where the winner got more votes than existed registered voters.