• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today is:

1704052144056.gif

I should add that I also consider myself a nerd and a boomer. I am a boomer by age demographic. Born in 1964, the tail end of the boom. My mother was born in 1945. So, we were both technically boomers.

And I invented the word nerd.

It's not really...cause noone knows when time began. It's just a modern man-made concept with numbers assigned on a segmented globe, where the assigned number for time is different with each segment...And the hour changes soon as you cross the segmented line? Even if it only took you a second to cross, you lose or gain an hour. Quite imprecise, with no known start point...but it's helpful to keep commerce running.

It's not really...cause noone knows when time began. It's just a modern man-made concept with numbers assigned on a segmented globe, where the assigned number for time is different with each segment...And the hour changes soon as you cross the segmented line? Even if it only took you a second to cross, you lose or gain an hour. Quite imprecise, with no known start point...but it's helpful to keep commerce running.
Correct.

As i've tried to get across, with little success, time is only our creation. Reality, or existence, is linear, not cyclical, one reason I dont celebrate the

'hollow daze'

Correct.

As i've tried to get across, with little success, time is only our creation. Reality, or existence, is linear, not cyclical, one reason I dont celebrate the

'hollow daze'
I celebrate, in my own quiet way precisely because you only get one chance. You have only so many birthdays, Christmases, chances to smoke brisket. Take advantage of all of them. I am reminded daily about a time in the future where much of that will be beyond our ability to do for ourselves. It is unavoidable.

It is the light at the end of the tunnel. And that is an oncoming train named mortality.

I am being the opposite of morbid.

Here is some sage advice.

Reactions: Snipe260