• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today's extrajudicial justice/karma thread. Grab a drink.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Grab your favorite drink, make sure that beer is chilled if you are drinking beer, or that coffee is hot if you are drinking coffee...

Thread OP's post:

----------
    Found out the person that forcibly raped and molested me in 4th grade was found badly beaten, with burns, and some fingers missing. I'll sleep a little better tonight.

That is all.
    ----------

Reactions: inspcalahan
    Found myself at a leper colony once and saw first hand how missing the wrong fingers can be extremely disabling to the point of uselessness. Hopefully those are missing on this individual.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Couldnt have happened to a better slimeball......

This world needs more justice like that. These fucking pedos running around the world scarring children/people for life don’t deserve to know that most people won’t retaliate knowing the law doesn’t let them. Cops/DA/judges need to look the other way when people like this end up beat/maimed/dead

Reactions: Steel head
    My thoughts are simple-you get busted shagging pre pubescent children at a minimum you get parts removed from your body.
    Important parts!
    Second offense=immediate death.

Reactions: supercorndogs
    If the correct important parts are removed there won’t be a second offense.
    41810820-9F56-4599-BD1B-1F91E6EBBA10.gif

Reactions: W54/XM-388