• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Todays Range Report for the GAP10 ... 200-1000k

JasonB

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2007
Manteca, California
Was out at the monthly practice today... loosened up the neck tension back to .002 instead of .004 from the previous Range Report... ( the rounds moved .020 shorter when i chambered them each time no matter the neck tension ). I also hand filed the feed ramps yesterday and that stopped the bullets from getting scrapped up when chambering.

DA started at 1500 ended up at almost 3000... temp by the time we were done was mid 80s + ...

Here is an over view of the target ...

018226c6.jpg

Here are my first 4 shots at 200yrds ... CBS is upper ... next 3 are less than inch apart ... that is a 2in orange dot. Also my last shot at 300 yrds ...

9971f454.jpg

Here is a close up of the CM portion of the target ... check out the 2nd 3rd and 4th shot at 600 ... about 1.5in

I forgot my DOPE book from the previous range session so some of the shots were walked in ...

at 900yd i did a 4 round rapid fire... why ? well because I can...
smile.gif
those are the R 900 shots...

6af8c7e0.jpg

Re: Todays Range Report for the GAP10 ... 200-1000k

Sounds like you had fun. So did you ever fire the rifle at 1000 yards?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason_B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

at 900yd i did a 4 round rapid fire... why ? well because I can...
smile.gif
those are the R 900 shots...
</div></div>

Re: Todays Range Report for the GAP10 ... 200-1000k

Jason: Your gonna need a second job to feed that puppy.