• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TODAY'S THE DAY

SeanP

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2018
WOOOOO.gif

LETS GET OUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE TODAY BOYS!!!!!!

We have some pretty crazy deals right now at Sport Optics. I've been working for this company for almost 7 years and I've never seen the prices on some of these brands as low as they are right now. Check out Nightforce, Zeiss Conquest V4 and DEFINITELY the LRP S3 and S5, Conquest and SFL binoculars, Leica Amplus and their rangefinders, The Leupold Vx5-HD and Delta Point, binos and spotters. Kahles scopes and the Swarovski SLC 15x56 and EL 42mm binos are on sale as low as I've ever seen them. AGM Thermal has a BOGO right now for a free thermal handheld as well. Feel free to message me or give us a call! Looking back at all these promos it seems like just about every brand we carry is doing some significant sales. It's way too much for me to type. My direct number is 504-565-0629 and our main line is 800-720-9625