• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tom Manners is a class act in my book.

LWILLIAMS

Nobody
Minuteman
May 30, 2006
Gillette, Wyoming
Well long story short I picked up a barreled action on the hide not knowing the feed lips had been removed for a mag setup. I thought it was a stock issue so I sent the barreled action and stock back to Mr. Manners and between him and George Gardner the decided the only way to make it work is a mag system. So Mr. Manners is going to reinlet my stock and put one of his mini chasis systems in it at a discounted price and invoice me for it. I dont think you can get any better service then that.
Thank you Tom Manners.

Re: Tom Manners is a class act in my book.

Tom is a good guy - he has helped me out with his awesome customer service also!!

Manners is #1 in my book.....he custom fitted one of his T4 stocks for my Rem 541t rimfire.I know it was not an easy fit but it came out super nice, he took the time to fit an action that he doesn't normally do.Plus he's got my stock business for my new build...

I absolutely love my Manners stock. I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Tom yet, but Todd could not have been a better guy to talk too, very, very helpful.

If any of you are out there hanging on the fence trying to decide between a Manners or another brand, do not hesitate and go with Manners. If you don't want to take my word for it, just look at the ton of other stories here in the Hide. This cat backs his work, and the quality is second to none.

-Pat

i dont even look around for stocks. if im going to buy one i call tom. he completly walked me threw my options, talked me into a cheaper stock that i like jsut as well as i would have liked the more expensive one. and rushed my order when i unexpectadly needed the new rifle for a hunt

He's OK...

If'n you like great customer service, and a second to none product.

Nice stocks.

Tom is one good SOB! With a combo like that you couldn't go wrong!

I'm really glad to hear that. It was a very close race between the T5A and the AICS when I was in the market and while I'm happy with my AICS, I still wouldn't hesitate to buy the T5A for future builds.

Tom and crew are as good as it gets. Ive purchased two T3 and a T4 my next build might be a T2. Don't forget about the new molded colors. Thank again guys for great service and products.

Him and his crew = Great CS.

He went out of his way to call me when there was a roadbump on my order.... got it cleared away...

now I'm waiting on the t4a
laugh.gif

They are very patient people as well to deal w/ my impatient ass. will never buy a stock from someone else again.

will have to see if they can custom inlet a t5 for my 452

I have 4 of Tom's stocks. I got the first one a few years ago when he was just breaking into the high end market. I have been flat amazed at how quickly he has moved from new guy on the block competing with the really big boys to being at the top of the food chain. Even more amazing is that he still treats customers the same way now that he did in the early days. Add to all of that, his inovation and quality, and CS. I would think he would be a good case study for business school.

WE in the shooting community are fortunate that we have so many great outfits who refuse to sacrifice customer service (even though there is often great pressure to do so). Folks like this are limited only by the number of hours in the day.

"custom stocks" seems to be an area of the sport that has a particularly high concentration of good people who really take care of us. Thank you all.

You will not find a better guy to do business with. And his products kick butt to boot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's OK...

If'n you like great customer service, and a second to none product. </div></div>
THIS IS TRUE lol

great! now im even more excited to get my stock orderd for my new build

Tom went WAY out of his way to help me on a new build several years ago. I'll never forget his generosity!

Keith

Tommy Bahama also rolls a mean game of craps

I am stuck between the AICS and T5A. As a newbie, seems like by contacting Manners they could walk me through the correct match for my Remi 700 AAC-SD. Have always loved the AICS but don't know if I want to risk spending that kind of $$$ and not be a good fit. Any ideas!?

Both the AICS and the T5A are great stocks. I have a 700 AAC-SD in an AICS and it fits just fine, so I don't think you're going to go wrong either way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's OK...

If'n you like great customer service, and a second to none product. </div></div>
THIS IS TRUE lol </div></div>

^^^ I couldn't agree more!