• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Tommy Boy

lindahlish

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2010
Isanti, Minnesota
Hey guys, just lookin through the forum list. I didn't see one of my favorites. Just watched Tommy Boy the other night. I can quote almost the whole thing. Excellent movie night pick.

Re: Tommy Boy

If you didn't find large pieces of that movie hysterical you should check for a pulse!

Sinner!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In da weeds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant decide which one is funnier- Tommy Boy or Black Sheep..
Both are classic </div></div>
Big +1!! I love them both.

LMAO Busey cracks me up in Black Sheep.. Little acting required with that role..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooty Puff Sr.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if she dates one of the Yankees!</div></div>

....sinner!