• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tonga volcano Good thing

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
for anyone who doesn’t know, Tonga is a shithole country, they had a habit of claiming a atol that didn’t belong to them and was often used by sailboats to take harbor from storms, their “navy” donated by the communist party of Australia would kick these boats out of the protected areas.

So, good eruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
It was apparently audible in ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep that in mind.

Also, it changed the barometric pressure in the UK!!!!!!!!!

Now, here is the most important news (satirical for those who think I've gone nuts in PortaJohn) - That volcano, like Mt. Pinatubo, isn't shit compared to the US of A polluting and causing environmental damage. Man is so, so much more powerful than "nature", "mother earth", God, or what have you. Only the USA is responsible for the pollution and "Climate change" (because you know the climate isn't controlled by the Sun or the internal workings of Earth spitting out shit from inside.)

Now, here is the most important news (satirical for those who think I've gone nuts in PortaJohn) - That volcano, like Mt. Pinatubo, isn't shit compared to the US of A polluting and causing environmental damage. Man is so, so much more powerful than "nature", "mother earth", God, or what have you. Only the USA is responsible for the pollution and "Climate change" (because you know the climate isn't controlled by the Sun or the internal workings of Earth spitting out shit from inside.)
You nailed it. I find it hilarious when the environmental wackos think we have to "save the planet" LOL. The planet has been through MUCH worse than pesky humans in 5 Billion plus years. When it's ready, mother earth will get rid of us like a bad case of the flees.

You nailed it. I find it hilarious when the environmental wackos think we have to "save the planet" LOL. The planet has been through MUCH worse than pesky humans in 5 Billion plus years. When it's ready, mother earth will get rid of us like a bad case of the flees.
True, so true. Probably faster than one can get rid of fleas on a critter.

That said, I do find man-made pollution and throwing of garbage and chemicals wherever they want very disturbing. But that's more akin to littering with toxic stuff which nobody should support. The "climate change" folks though put way too much emphasis on man; and, it seems to me don't really care about toxic waste and pollution so long as the Earth's temperature remains more or less constant.

barometer.png

Friend's brother recorded this on his barometer in Blacksburg, Va! This is part of the pressure wave that has circled the world. He expects a second, smaller spike, later. As the wave travels around the world a second time.

Way cool stuff! This is what collectors and restorers of old meteorological instruments live for...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Damn that pressure wave explains the serious gas I had last night. I mean I was rippin' some gold medal after burners... tell you what.

Physics fact of life:
A “bad day” on the sun solar activity wise (extreme high or low), has substantially more impact on the earth’s (real) climate than all the Climate Change / Global Warming/ Nuclear Winter / Farting Cow Summer ***claims*** from special interest groups.
It’s a pretty simple high school energy calculation that the hair on fire crowd can’t seem to understand or do.

I just hope that everyone who was on that island, were able to get off of it before it flipped over.

(I should be running for Congress)