• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Too many competition sub-forums? Please Merge

AR is for Argyle

Minuteman
Apr 25, 2012
Gyeonggi-do, ROK
I have NO interest in the non-politics behind the scenes, but from a merely customer/competitor viewpoint I prefer not search through 4 sub-forums to find matches.

My request would be the following to reduce 8 sub-forums to 5:

1. Sniper's Hide Cup
2. PRS (Precision Rifle Series) Affiliated Matches
3. F Class - F T/R Competition
4. All other independent local / field / tacticalicious or whatever one may call them matches
5. Match director resources

We have 3 sub forums now just for PRS, and 2 for independent matches. At least consolidate PRS to one sub-forum and the Independent field/tactical style matches to one sub forum.

... and this is not a malicious complaint toward any one or organization. I'm very appreciative and understanding of the time and resources donated by those who organize competitions for the solely the enjoyment and benefit of the sport. I started and ran local 2-gun matches at my own club... I know the deal.

Last edited:
red x at the top right corner, click it....it will sort the forums as you have requested
Be sure to make a stop on the log out box and click first, wouldn't want to accidently have to scroll past something that doesn't pertain to you on your next visit.

Your opinion is noted. We will run the site as we please.

Mike, you made me think of My Cousin Vinny - Fred Gwynne/Joe Pesci courtroom exchange:)

Judge Chamberlain Haller: Mr. Gambini?

Vinny Gambini: Yes, sir?

Judge Chamberlain Haller: That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.

Vinny Gambini: Thank you, Your Honor.

Judge Chamberlain Haller: [firm tone] Overruled.