• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Too stupid not to share!

chris223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2009
chicago
I was pulling in to work yesterday and saw something so stupid I couldnt believe it
A lady was driving a Bonnevile with a 20 ft extension ladder hanging out of the moon roof but in her denense she did have a red flag on it.
The car in the middle of the street is where youll see the ladder out of the roof . Only on the south side of chicago!
ladder-2.jpg

Re: Too stupid not to share!

would have been better if she went past a low clearance over path.

Or 440 power line.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slippery_Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On her way to a white sox game? </div></div>

Nah, most likely a cubs fan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turnandshoot4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slippery_Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On her way to a white sox game? </div></div>

Nah, most likely a cubs fan. </div></div>

Hahahah WINNING!!!

Maybe she is climbing up to take a nip off that Bacardi billboard.

When I lived in CA a guy put a long board out of his, Porsche 911 S, sun roof and drove right into his garage; forgetting his long board was sticking out of the sun roof. Lets just say $2000 for a new long board was cheaper than the repair bill for the car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I lived in CA a guy put a long board out of his, Porsche 911 S, sun roof and drove right into his garage; forgetting his long board was sticking out of the sun roof. Lets just say $2000 for a new long board was cheaper than the repair bill for the car. </div></div>

Good lord, what kind of long board did he have??

Becker (Hermosa Beach). However, seems I was off on the price of the board. I never long boarded any way, short board now that's a different story. BTW anyone looking to purchase one, two or more used short boards as I have no use for them here in Texas? They are Spyder Boards (shop in Hermosa Beach).

yup, I used to have a Becker sticking out my sunroof many mornings when I lived in Redondo. I sold my boards before moving to Nashvegas, not much surfing here either